“Great food - Great service”
Review of Cafe Michael

Cafe Michael
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Trail
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Food is always great and good portions. Staff mad us feel welcome and the owner visited our table. This made us feel very welcome

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This restraunt does not look like much perched on the side of the highway, but rest assured, its a hidden little gem! Great atmosphere, clean and pleasant with lots of greenery. Very friendly staff and very kid friendly and accomodating, plastic kid sized cups, plates and utensils if asked for little ones! Their food is wonderful, and portions generous, we do not leave hungry! My only small issue is changing facilities in washroom...there is a table to change on but very hard to wash up after as babe cannot be strapped down....but they even have a toddler toilet seat!!
Definitely give this place a try!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We always go to Michael’s for pizza. My daughter and I were very busy so we had take out, and I was very disappointed. Pizza was cold, and we had ordered a BLT and I wish I would’ve taken a picture because it wasn’t worth it.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

went in to ear and was greeted by a very nice lady
sat us down and i ordered the food came quick and was tasty the portions could of been
larger for what i paid but all in all was ok.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Stopped for dinner, restaurant was suggested by a local. I had the Greek Ribs. My meal came with Caesar Salad, Garlic Toast, full rack of ribs, Choice of starch dish, I had a loaded baked potato and a nice medley of fresh veggies for $26. So it’s the first time in a very long time that everything was cooked properly at a restaurant for me. The vegetables were perfectly done not raw like usual not overdone. The ribs were tender but not fall to mushiness overdone. And the potatoe was perfect as well. The ribs were lean not greasy and the Greek seasoning was very good. I’m a classically trained chef (Le Cordon Bleu) now I could get super critical but that’s not the point. It was good and that’s what matters and the price was very reasonable for the portion and most of all the quality! It’s not a cheap family diner but I think it’s worth every penny, service was good not super good but average good, so no complaints there. Remember this place is in Trail BC so really very good considering the labour pool to draw from. I noticed the pizza is very popular as there was a steady stream of people coming in to pick up pizza. Extensive menu, nice looking seafood menu. Like Arnie says “I’ll Be Back!”