“Any place that serves espresso is a friend of mine!”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Ranked #19 of 47 Restaurants in Trail
Reviewed 6 June 2018

And ice-cream too? Pals for life! We were strolling around downtown Trail (which is very pretty) on a visit there, and when we saw the ice-cream sign, we couldn't resist. The fellow there was very friendly, and the ice-cream was delicious. Nothing better on a nice warm evening!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast today after attempting to have the breakfast at my hotel (ended after 2 bites). The Omelette here was huge and very good as was the cappuccino! So glad I started breakfast over and came here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Service is hit and miss. I love the chicken and waffle sandwich. I suggest calling in your order in advance. Neat decor. Family friendly. Big portions. Fries are meh. Casual dining. Does take out. I personally have had good food there and slow but good service.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Filthy! Just down right gross. Ended up worrying I or my baby would be sick after considering how nasty it was. Clearly the high chairs never get a wipe down.
Disappointing food to say the least. I ordered a fajita which was just cheese melted in a tortilla. Are you kidding? The fries looked like they’d been cooked in old grease. Small portions. $30 for a meal I wouldn’t have paid $15 for and we were still hungry. Will never go back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times. The coffee is good but the service is very slow. The muffin was not homemade
My husband had a burger that was decent. The ambiance is old fashioned diner like.

Date of visit: December 2017