“Good Cup of Coffee”

Trail Coffee & Tea
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Trail
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped into downtown Trail to walk around. The amazing aroma of Trail Coffee House drew us in.
Enjoyed our cup of coffee.
Large coffee house. Lunches looked delicious.
Very relaxing.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Nice, friendly atmosphere. Fast service, friendly staff and very good food. The decor could use a little work to make it cozy. Excellent potential to make it a landmark coffee and lunch stop.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Lunch is always great - good portions, good variety, and the coffee is roasted and brewed right there. You can buy the beans as well.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

A small place with limited menu but what they have is fantastic, with a nice variety of choices. Right in town so close to the shops in town

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I walked in the door and saw my friend. After hugs I went over to get change for the parking meter. The fellow asked me if I was joining them for lunch and with a positive reply he flipped me a loonie saying "parking was on him ". Things only got better after that! If you want lunch....
.If you want coffee ..oh right..tea too...this is the place in Trail. ...