“Best smoothies in town”
Review of iGot Juiced - CLOSED

iGot Juiced
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Description: Food is our passion. We use only the finest and freshest ingredients to create Smoothies, Frozen Yogurt, Soups, Wraps and so much more. Our products fill your belly and warm your heart. Come and visit us your taste buds will thank you!
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Delicious smoothies and great service. The new downtown location has healthy lunch choices as well. Quick service makes it a lunch time gem.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I tried a smoothie there and for $6 I didn't find it anything spectacular. I do enjoy the healthy options, but very expensive.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I like to go here when I have skipped a meal and I need something tasty yet healthy. They have some interesting concoctions my favorite being the green Monkey

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Every time I have visited Got Juiced in Trail and in Nelson, the staff have been amazing and very friendly. Always offering a good deal and a free smoothie on birthdays. Plus I think that their frequent buyer card is an awesome incentive to keep going back!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Love stopping here for a quick pick up, nutritious and delicious any time of the day. Very friendly knowledgable staff

iGot J, Owner at iGot Juiced, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thanks for the awesome review, with social media being used so widely these days, we thank you for taking the time to write this and for supporting our business.