“Overpriced”
Review of iGot Juiced

iGot Juiced
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Trail
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Description: Food is our passion. We use only the finest and freshest ingredients to create Smoothies, Frozen Yogurt, Soups, Wraps and so much more. Our products fill your belly and warm your heart. Come and visit us your taste buds will thank you!
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I tried a smoothie there and for $6 I didn't find it anything spectacular. I do enjoy the healthy options, but very expensive.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I like to go here when I have skipped a meal and I need something tasty yet healthy. They have some interesting concoctions my favorite being the green Monkey

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Every time I have visited Got Juiced in Trail and in Nelson, the staff have been amazing and very friendly. Always offering a good deal and a free smoothie on birthdays. Plus I think that their frequent buyer card is an awesome incentive to keep going back!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Love stopping here for a quick pick up, nutritious and delicious any time of the day. Very friendly knowledgable staff

iGot J, Owner at iGot Juiced, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thanks for the awesome review, with social media being used so widely these days, we thank you for taking the time to write this and for supporting our business.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Got myself a smoothie here on the 23rd, for a quick lunch, and it was amazing. I always get myself my usual smoothie. Sadly there was only a small line up and one person behind the till to make all the smoothies. Maybe the next time I get one, there will be two people behind the till making them to speed up time.

iGot J, Owner at iGot Juiced, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thank you so much for the review. Sorry for the delay. We have stepped up our numbers in staff to serve you faster. We always appreciate feed back so we have the opportunity to server our customers better.

Penny Kuenle