All reviews liquor store place to stay nice hotel business trip the hotel staff bed and pillows pleasant stay convenient location close to downtown rooms are clean on site restaurant complimentary breakfast great room red mountain the breakfast area hot tub home away from home
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Best Western PLUS Columbia River Hotel in Trail, British Columbia, is a nice hotel, conveniently located for any leisure activities in the Trail area, and right by the Teck Trail Operations if you are doing business there. The onsite lounge and restaurant is good. The breakfast bar is decent quality and convenient. The rooms are fairly well kept up and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWCRHotelServiceTeam, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I'm glad you enjoyed the location of the hotel. We are in the heart of the city, which makes it easy getting to everywhere in town wether you're here for work, play or both. Our breakfast has been steadily improving, with smaller changes coming often, like a station to make your own waffles with special toppings. We're proud of the work our housekeeping and maintenance staff do to keep our rooms up to date and extremely clean. I hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I took my parents here for an evening before my moms surgery in Trail BC.
The room was spotless, beds were comfortable, staff very friendly and an awesome breakfast to start the day!
Kudos to all who work there!
Great job everyone!
I highly recommend anyone going to Trail, to have a great nights sleep here.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I'm glad we were able to make your stay a comfortable one. Being so close to the regional hospital we are always here with special rates to make things simpler. I hope we see you another time, maybe under better circumstances.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

It was a bit expensive for an older property with small rooms. It was clean and quiet. Staff seemed somewhat undertrained but were very nice and trying hard. The lounge was very expensive with mediocre food.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I'm glad your found the rooms to be clean & quiet. Our housekeeping works hard to keep the rooms looking their best. For the rates I always recommend calling the hotel directly to get the best deal. Our staff, while some may be new are always working hard to keep guests happy. I hope we see you again so we can have a chance to change your mind for the lounge.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Room were a decent size and very clean. Good breakfast selection. Our second stay at this hotel and was just a good as the first time. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BWCRHotelServiceTeam, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Having people return again and again is exactly why the staff here works as hard as they do. I'm so happy you returned and that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. I hope we get to see you for a third, fourth and fifth time soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I arrived at the last minute because of an injury and the staff as amazing very friendly, great food in the lounge. It was a pleasure to stay there. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Trail. Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWCRHotelServiceTeam, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I'm glad we were able to get your in during a tough time. It was our please to have you, and I hope we see you again, but under better circumstances hopefully.