Colchester - East Hants Public Library
Review Highlights
Fast service to get a book I wanted to read as it was the second novel in a series by Brenda Novak.

I had been looking for a book and tried this library and they sent out a message to see if any... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
Elizabeth B
Aylesford
Online Access

I use the Overdrive App to access this Library online from my Android devices. It's great because I... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
billme2015
Truro, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2017

It's a very nice new library. lovely building. Lots to do. Nice place for sure. Do come by to give it a try.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The library in Truro is gorgeous. If you have kids & the weather is crappy, take them there. Very modern & cool with lots of fun spaces.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was only in once because I am busy with work...but wow, what a place. So modern. So beautiful. The building itself is worth a picture. The library has many new things that were not available in the old one. I am sure they will attract a LOT more people.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I visited the new library for the first time this week. So interesting to see how the old "Normal College- teaching academy" was transitioned to become the regional library. Lots of space, computers, labs and of course books. A group was meeting in one of the spacious rooms playing some sort of game. There is a historical room, however mainly military history to look at. The facility is inviting, warm and staff are friendly and helpful. Notices on the billboard advertise upcoming sessions for a wide variety of subjects. The website shares a lot of information. Now that I made the effort to visit I will definitely return sooner.
Nice to see the civic square in front of the library has a public skating area for the community and could entertain persons with you, while you take in the library!

Date of experience: January 2017