All reviews colorful chairs clean rooms friendly faces can't beat the price mini fridge air conditioning viewing area off the highway a great place to stay lisa cons dryer pros soap bay fundy sheets
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is a basic old style motel.
Clean, comfortable and with everything you need for a good nights rest.
What makes this a gem is the staff who run the motel. Open friendly welcoming and full advice for travellers making there own way. No question is a task to answer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We booked through Expedia and accidentally selected 3 nights instead of 2. Oops! When we showed up we were greeted by 2 of the friendliest east coast Canadians I have ever meet! I should note, that we didn't check in until 10pm so it was late and the end of their day too!!

The hotel has a beautiful view and clean rooms. Now I want to be honest, this is not a chain hotel. You will not be getting the newest most modern decor, instead you will get a great place to stay with a beautiful view.

The man and woman who checked us in (I am sorry I don't remember your names!!!) were present our entire stay! I presumed they were the owners. This is what you get when you stay in a place like this. Friendly faces, from people who care and put their heart and soul into making your stay a good one.

Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Dated motel with walk up rooms. Typical of a walk up room and old carpets this hotel had a musty smell. Bathroom was in need of maintenance / update. The owner seemed to be uninterested in his property and we felt that he had a take it or leave it attitude. When we complained about the damp musty ground floor room he did reluctantly move us to the second floor which was marginally better. Will not go back.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caperstwo
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We are repeat customers .. Clean , basic , comfortable .air conditioner installed but didn't need it ...windows open at night was sufficient .always bring my hot pot or small coffee maker ...kettles available at desk .. No complaints .. I don't know why it's rated low ... Maybe travellers want luxury ...I want clean and comfortable and certainly get it here . No breakfast either but am prepared for that too . Will return ....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 154976judy
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This is a simple budget priced hotel. Everything was as advertised. However, two unusual items were missing; air conditioning (we didn't need it), and a phone. The phone is useful to call the office, rather than having to walk down there. It's easy to find, just off the highway.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple