“Fish and Chip.. Excellence!! ”

Manoll's Fish & Chips
Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in Brockville
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Freshly battered Haddock,Cod,.and Shrimp, prepared while you wait. Fresh cut chips, Poutine, Fish Burgers, Chicken Burgers, also available Bacon Poutine and Onion Chip Poutine.
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I tried both cod and Haddock.. Both were excellent.. battery not to thick.. fish cooked perfectly in good vegetable oil.. tarter sauce even better than Toni's.. highly recommend.. Much better than Don's, which I used to go to.. loved this..

Anna T, Owner at Manoll's Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for the great review, nice chatting with you. Till your next road trip Cheers

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Anna and Chris exceeded expectations - I was with someone who should be a professional food critic who has a nose for a good restaurant. So glad we wandered in - the reputation has not quite been built back up since they took it over recently, but it is a find. Check it out!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband and I have moved to Brockville about a year ago. We have tried every Restaurant that has been recommended to us for Fish and Chips. Manoll's Fish & Chips we absolutely love. The fish was perfect and so were the fries. Manoll's Fish & Chips is the Best in Town and the funny thing is no one recommended this place.

Anna T, Owner at Manoll's Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for the great review, next time your in please introduce yourself to me. I love getting to know my customers.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Was on my way to Don's Fish and chips { a good choice too} when I was walking by Manoll's and the fragrances were great. {fresh oil and no fishy smell} I said what the heck and went in and ordered one piece to check it out. It was great and ordered two meals with several kinds of fish and took it to the park and had a picnic. It was great. The restaurant is actually being run again by the family that started it more than 30 years ago.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

As an American child visiting Canadian relatives I would go to Manoll's Fish and Chips as often as I could. Even until this day, when someone mentions Fish and Chips I think of Manoll's Fish and Chips!!! The present owner is the daughter of the original owner. Same great service. Cod and Haddock are available. It's a must to have the order with lots of salt and vinegar. If the order is placed this way, do not have the order wrapped in newspaper. This will keep the fries from going soggy.

Anna T, Owner at Manoll's Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Im always happy to hear of early child hood memories, I've had a few this summer most of the time I relay them to my parents and they remember familys from the united states. Thanks for visiting us again