All reviews bagels tim hortons across the street room was clean cable tv free wifi amazing restaurant deep tub nice guy absolutely stay here again continental breakfast fridge and microwave comfortable stay low price king room visiting family stayed two nights place to stay
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great Value here I would definitely book and stay here again. Owner was very nice and Ken the gentleman at the front desk was also very nice. Beds were comfortable with lots of towels as there were three adults in a queen double room. They are beside a amazing restaurant as well. The Hotel does have a small continental breakfast but we wanted a full breakfast so we went there it was amazing it is called Chatham Breakfast House-Churrascaria Steak House . We also had a coffee maker and small fridge in the room. Would recommend to anyone

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Froggykw
suman K, Owner at Saxony Motel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thanks for the review and lovely comments . We are glad that you liked our room and the amenities in our rooms.
We all work very hard at Saxony Motel to make our guest's stay comfortable and memorable .
Thanks for the 4 star rating and for staying with us . Please stay again when and if you are in our neighborhood .

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Well I have to admit it, I was a bit hesitant to try the Saxsony being a chain motel sort of person. But I did try it and and was very pleased. The room was quite large and well equipped such as with a fridge and microwave. Good sized TV with lots of channels. Check in was efficient and friendly. Ken made sure all was as it should be. The room was quiet with parking right outside the door which can’t be beat.
The price is quite reasonable especially compared to the chain competition. Yes it may not meet the needs of you who want top of the line flashy accommodations but in my books the Saxony is a solid 4 star rating and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank NorthernGuy13
suman K, Manager at Saxony Motel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thanks for the review and for staying with us . I am very glad to know that you liked our rooms .
Our team works so hard to make sure that all our guests feel comfortable and happy . We are always paying attention to our guests recommendations and suggestions .
We have recently put some tables and chairs for the guests , in the breakfast area .
Thanks for the four star rating and please visit us again , if you are in our neighborhood .

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Saxony this past weekend for 3 nights -our room was clean everything worked properly and the beds were comfortable
They have wifi and it did work somewhat but honestly it wasn't the greatest at times (management will probably refute my claims) note I said it works just not great
We never partook of the continental breakfast although there was one offered
Great value for your money it's an economical stay in Chatham

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dmcampbell1977
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We reserved thru Trip Advisor/Booking.com and check-in was easy. We had a comfortable night's stay. We left very early so missed the included breakfast, but there was a coffee maker in the room and a Tim Horton's across the street. Even without the breakfast, we felt we had a good value. The property is an oldie but goodie - clean, quiet, comfortable, at a budget price.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tnknitter
Reviewed 14 May 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Saxony Motel for one night and found the room to be clean, the bathroom clean and the mattress very comfortable. The television worked well and the owners and Ken were very polite and helpful. It is said that you get what you pay for but in this instance I would certainly say that you get more than you pay for! This motel is very good value. A bonus was that there is an excellent restaurant adjacent to the motel which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The motel does offer a light take out breakfast, coffee, tea, muffins, fruit. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2017