“One of the most delicious and freshest salads I’ve ever had”
Review of Sol Kitchen

Sol Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Collingwood
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: We celebrate local, organic food. A menu of ready-to-go or stay & savour items. Paleo-, vegan, gluten- & dairy-free friendly. In-house baking. Coffee. Espresso. Fresh juices. Soon to be licenced!
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Went for a birthday lunch with 3 friend. We all ordered a soup ( 3 different kinds) and the salad special. The greens were literally exquisite lol. The salad was local greens, roasted sweet potato, shredded beets, salty fried haloumi cheese, toasted pumpkin seeds and a turmeric dressing. Was so delicious would return and order again in a second!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (93)

Reviewed 15 December 2019

This place was packed when we arrived but the waitresses were superbly friendly and got us a place for our family in 10 minutes!

Excellent, and good quality food (big portions!) - mostly veggie-based but you could add on meat-based protein if you want.

This place is kids-friendly, and throughout our lunch the waitresses were really friendly, popping by constantly to check if we are ok.

Highly recommended.

2  Thank minggyhsiang
Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

Comfortable table and bar seating, with inspired local artwork on the walls, this well located downtown Collingwood restaurant is clearly a neighborhood favourite.

Smoothies, teas, coffees and bright healthy dishes served by friendly staff. Our chickpea curry and our salad were appetizing and fresh.

Would’ve liked a more generous portion of smoked trout on the salad. But overall fresh and delicious.

The curry was a bit tame in spice but they had hot sauce available to notch it up.

Nice place to meet a friend and don’t worry if you forgot your reading glasses, they have a Tupperware of spares to loan. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: December 2019
7  Thank marthah441
Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

This place was so busy, which is always a good sign if you ask me. First time trying it with my husband and kids. Place is kid friendly for sure.
Food is amazing I have tried several of their soups (all home made) AMAZING flavor and portion are reasonable for the price.
I also tried one of the sol salads I believe it was the cold noodle peanut sauce with vegetable salad. I ordered a large and it was plenty of food. I was happy with the portion, usually you pay a lot for a spoon full these days, but this place was very generous.
Sol had alot of gluten free options which also made me very happy.
The only thing that upsets me is that we live an hour away, or else I'd be there every day.

Reviewed 10 November 2019

Fantastic, high quality food, fantastic soup. We ordered veggie paninni and black bean burger, with side salads both were delicous. We will be visiting this place again. Service was great and quick.