“Very friendly staff”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 18 Quick Bites in Collingwood
Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

I always visit this Starbucks when coming to Collingwood. The staff are friendly, the facilities are clean though in the summer it can be very chilly inside. The drive thru is awkward but it moves very quickly. I usually park at the back and go inside to avoid the small driveway and the drive thru.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 16 April 2019

We were out walking along the trail and were grateful to come across to Starbucks to warm up. Good atmosphere and of course all the usual goodies you get at Starbucks. Good coffee.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Was impressed by how quickly they served my coffee, and also how friendly my barista Daisy was ! Outgoing with a happy disposition, she served me quickly and easily. Love that smile! made my day !

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Of course, most Starbucks are the same.
This time I was guided by staff to trying pairing my coffee with a dessert. Just like you do with wine. I ordered Pike coffee with Lemon Loaf. Simply incredible combination. five thumbs up.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I love this place always great staff and coffees always constant . its not as good as espresso post the local place nearby but its open better hours and its still really good

Date of visit: April 2018