“Great stop”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen captures the adventurous spirit of our surrounding area by creating globally inspired hand crafted beer paired with innovative, locally sourced and seasonally focused menu.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

So was visiting just for the day, and was shocked how busy the place was for Thanksgiving Monday at 3pm. Constant table turnover while there. Waiter was great, and everyone very much enjoyed their meal (turkey wrap, burger, chicken sandwich and pastrami). I think the perogies appetizer was outstanding. Rated a 5 since it ticked all the boxes and exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We visited Northwinds because our grandchildren wanted to return there, having stopped with their parents, a couple of months back.. The title of the review is my 9 year-old grandson's critique, and his sister devoured the beer-pretzel bread bites. This is a brew-house, but we do not drink so we can offer no comment on the beer. As for the meal, my wife loved the soup and my five cheese mac"n"cheese was also very good. The menu is rather small and a little on the pricey side. The service was good and the meal was enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We had the pretzels with cheese sauce...yummy! The vegetarian rolls were perfect. Had the cauliflower tacos and the pirogies without the pulled pork. My daughter, son in-law and husband had the skateboard full of beer - I stuck with the pinot Grigio
Our server marina, made our evening out - attentive but not intrusive
Loved the vibe and much better than Northwinds in the Village

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Good beer
Big selection.
Generous portion sandwiches.
Big screen tv's everywhere
If you 're into sports

Nice ambience.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Great service, great food! I had the ribs and hubby had the wings. The ceaser salad was amazing, we shared a large one. Instead of crotons it’s little pieces of toasted garlic toast with cheese!! The fries, wings and bacon are cooked in duck fat, everything so tasty, would go back in a minute next time we’re in the area