See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Room lacked so many things: room not cleaned one day, open wires, no kleenex or hair dryer, bathroom sink didn't drain well, no hair dryer, air conditioner didn't work when we arrived, bugs in room and bathroom. The price was not cheap enough for what we got.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorri M
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

All I wanted was a quick and cheap place to sleep for one night and this fit the bill but this place needs an overall, because:
-very shabby and old everything except bathroom and bed
-had connecting door that doesn't lock (so I move the small fridge in front of it)
-bathroom had no plug so couldn't take a bath and no shampoo
-person at service desk not very talkative and they tried to charge my card before I even arrived!

Won't be going back regardless of how cheap.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Check in was ok except the front desk person couldn’t run my credit card and took an impression of it on the manual machine which he said we would process the next day. The next day our room was not cleaned and when I went back to pay the same person said all was taken care of and I hesitated when I asked for my receipt. I mentioned to him about our room and he indicated that the housekeeper cleaned every room and she never misses one. He kept implying that the housekeeper was good at her job. No shampoo in the room make sure you bring your own. No dresser but under the mirror by the bed is a long shelf. What a waste of space. To turn the heat on you had to get on your hands and knees and turn it on under the shelf that the sink is on. The mattress is thin and hard. Will not stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bruno Z
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night in June and we chose it for its location as we were heading east across the country.
The staff were nice and friendly but that's where the good stuff ends unfortunately!
Room is very dated! Random cables hanging from TV and air con machine which also has all of the controls pulled off so you just switch on or off! Dated mix-matched furniture but not in a good way! No covers on the wall sockets! Bathroom clean but basic.
We would of moved on if there were other places in the area! Sorry.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alex c
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Hardest mattress ever lousy water pressure. Wierde smell we couldn't define. Service staff completely unresponsive to complaints. Stayed 3 nights and room NEVER cleaned or bed made. Cleaning staff MUSt have been on vacation. Supposed to have been family owned and operated but had to BEG for toilet paper. I've stayed many places cheaper and had MUCH better rooms and service. I REALLY wish I could rate minus 5. NEVER stay here ever NOT worth an hours stay even if you want a one night stand. TEAR it down. I've NEVER experienced a motel you need to clean your own room or make own bed. And I've travelled A LOT. TEAR IT DOWN

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business