“Good pizza is not cheap”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #52 of 140 Restaurants in Collingwood
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Decided to order a medium pizza and had a flyer for a special on Medium sized. Ordered it with bacon and mushrooms and wanted it delivered. About half and hour later there it was with tax and delivery it came just shy of $17 for a medium pizza. that included the delivery charge that the delivery lad says the store gets not him. so now this medium pizza was twenty bucks. but it was excellent and very good and hot.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I mostly order online from this location and have never had an issue. they always have great promos and the delivery is fast and on time

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Dominos is great for cheap pizza. I would prefer Toppers but Dominos is better than Little Caesar's. We have ordered a few times and delivery is always fast and friendly. The crispy thin crust I don't recommend it. It is tasteless and like cardboard. I tried the regular dough and it was good hot. My man loves the pan crust. I find the cheap taste of the crust sinks in once the pizza gets cold so eat it hit for the best experience. I always get extra sauce.

They don't have a large selection of veggie toppings but again for cheap pizza it hits the spot. The best thing about Dominos is the dessert. That is the main reason I order from them. I will sacrifice eating a cheap pizza to have a cookie brownie. They are SOOOOO delicious it is hard not to eat the whole 6 pieces your yourself.

The online ordering is easy and user friendly. I love how you can track your order so you know when to listen for the delivery guy.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

The go-to for chain pizzerias in Collingwood. Fast, consistent service from a likable team. Always great deals, too.

1  Thank Derek L
Reviewed 24 May 2016

We did take away. The pizza was too greasy, however the cheesy garlic bread was delicious as were the chicken wings.