Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
SAVE US$19
Expedia.comUS$113
Hotels.comUS$113
getaroom.comUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Wow! It’s been over a month at this little bit of paradise!!
Covid has locked me down but not without letting me experience what I call the best stay ever in a Holiday Inn.
I am a Spirit Elite member with IHG hotel group which means I’ve stayed over 200 times at one of their sponsored facility in a year! This also means that the hotel must perform a certain level of standard which supersedes most other groups!
Congratulations to the staff, management, housekeeping and maintenance for this performance! I am truly thankful.
I write this positive mention because they all truly deserve high recognition!
This establishment depicts a high quality standard and believe me it’s there!!
Collingwood is a great setting with tons to do and see, so be sure to add a visit there a priority!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2020

As mentioned in some other reviews, the hotel is very new. The location is great too - a couple of minutes drive to all the restaurants and shops, 10 minutes to Blue Mountain and most importantly, just far enough away from all the hustle and bustle. The rooms were more spacious than standard hotel rooms and had some nice touches like fridge, microwave and USB ports. Check in process was smooth and hassle free and I must say that the breakfast was very well done. I've stayed at other hotels that have clearly used Covid as an excuse to deliver sub par experiences but they have got it right at this hotel. The ladies working the breakfast counter were excellent. The pool was open but hot tub was closed - but we were told this when I called prior to booking, so that honesty was certainly appreciated.
My only minor complaints were that like most other hotels, the room door didn't do a good job of masking hallway noise. I also found the water in the shower to be lukewarm at best. I didn't give the 5 stars for these reasons alone.
Overall, a very positive experience and we will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank JGF75
Reviewed 25 November 2020

Stayed here one night on business.

The checkin process was smooth and easy.

The room was spotless and clearly brand new. Even still had that new smell.

The decor in the rooms very modern and spacious. I particularly enjoyed the glass stand up shower , versus a bathtub/ Shower combo.

The breakfast was one of the best I have seen since the ‘Covid’ start and the lady who facilitated the breakfast very friendly and great ambassador to the hotel.

Great value in this hotel!

Will be back for sure

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Joe M
Hotel Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Collingwood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Hello Joe,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Collingwood!
Thanks,
Management

Reviewed 4 November 2020

Our stay was good, however one month after the fact they charged our credit card for apparently taking the permanent appliance from the shower stall that holds the shampoo, conditioner and shower get. We never used the shower during our stay and would never take things that don't belong to us. Furthermore, no one from management called us first to discuss the report by housekeeping that this was missing apparently after our one night stay. After sending an email I still did not receive a phone call to discuss the matter. This is bad business for a hotel that had just opened when we stayed there.

Date of stay: September 2020
Hotel Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Collingwood, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our dedicated team works hard daily to ensure a great experience for our guests. Unfortunately these items were removed from the room. As a courtesy we have refunded the charge on your card. We wish you all the best in your future travels!

Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

My daughter & I stayed at this brand new hotel. When we asked how new they were they happily replied day 2! How cool was that!
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel located just steps away from downtown Collingwood and about 15 minutes drive to Blue Mountain.
Everything was new & clean and spacious & vibrant and just a wonderful stay!
The pool was closed understandably due to COVID.
Breakfast is included which is grab & go and provided in brown paper bags. We ate outside because the weather was beautiful.
Sept 25-27th 2020 (sorry for late post)
Everything is nice and bright so we felt safe coming and going at night from the parking lot.
Plenty of parking space!
Staff always welcoming & acknowledging every customer.
Rooms spacious and quiet.
I love big windows!
Walk across the street to Tim Hortons!
Plenty of seats in lobby area.
Will return of course!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Collingwood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. As you mentioned we are a Brand New hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you welcome you and your daughter back soon.