Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$102
Hotels.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$102
CheapTicketsUS$103
TravelocityUS$103
Agoda.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

From the outside, the Inn looks a bit dicey. But the rooms are clean, large, quiet and all we needed. Bathroom was spotless. Staff were great. Able to walk to a pub for dinner. No issues at all.... oh, i wish pillows were better. And a coffee machine in the room. No big deal

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Definitely not luxury and outdated however it was clean and comfortable and friendly service. I would check back in if we were this way again! Reasonable rates! Close to everything fro. Restaurants too shopping!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2019

OK, the name will definitely throw you off - this is NOT a luxury inn. In fact, when I checked in, I had to fill in a form manually - it tells you this is not part of a global hotel chain!

But so what...the room was exactly as advertised (2 queens), the beds and pillows were more comfortable than some of the finest hotels I've stayed at, the bathroom and the room in general were clean.

You pay half the price of the rooms in Blue Mountain Village, but it's only a 10 minute ride away. Plenty of breakfast choices (McDonald's, Tim Hortons) 2 traffic lights away, a couple of nice restaurants across the street for lunch or dinner (Northwinds and Pie Wood FIred Pizza).

For the budget-conscious, this is a nice affordable place while you go spend big money at Blue Mountain Village...

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

I have driven by this property several times during my visits to Blue Mountain for skiing, but never really noticed it.

It is clean and well maintained, and I like the fact that it is family owned.

The rooms are spacious and have everything you need.

Slight drawback that there is no pool or hot-tub, and an included breakfast would have been nice, but not deal killers especially given that I was looking for a reservation during March Break.

I was worried that there would be a lot of road noise from the main strip but that is not the case. The design and layout are as such that there is not any noticeable road noise.

Although I do like a hot-tub post-skiing, this place would be a comfortable 2nd choice.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2018

This hotel is clean and has a fridge and microwave in the room. The front entrance is not what I would call welcoming, but the rooms were clean and quite a good size. The hotel is near lots of shops, in fact some are within walking distance.
We were not told there was tea/coffee in the morning we only found out when we were checking out, the member of staff who checked us in was not really all that pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2018