See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2014

Right from the get go we were made to feel very welcome. The wonderful staff and gracious host could not do enough to make our stay more comfortable and enjoyable. The house ambience is warm and full of early day treasures in both the preserved architecture, antiques and furnishings.

We strongly recommend anyone staying to enjoy one or more of their evening dinners. We had two and enjoyed every bite. A variety of baked goods selection for afternoon tea and breakfast each day were every bit as good.

Very convenient location. Park and walk to the downtown and restaurants. Wonderful neighborhood.

Yes the house is “tired” in some areas but being able to open windows, enjoy the fireplaces, creaky floors and overall enjoyment of the original charm of the house and fantastic staff off set most of the tiredness. Would love to come back to see the Christmas decorations and look forward to future stays.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Beild House. From the moment I called to inquire, to the moment we reluctantly left, everything was taken care of. They arranged for a wine tour, we only had to show up. Tea was served at 4pm, hors d'oeuvres at 6:30, dinner at 7pm, all we had to do was show up. The room was clean, we had a cozy fireplace, beautiful comfortable bed, nicely decorated room, all the amenities you would need. Staff were friendly, courteous, attentive. The only thing that didn't quite fit, and it is quite a small thing, was that the vanity in the bathroom didn't fit/match the rest of the decor; seemed kind of "homemade", which just seemed out of sorts considering the beautiful antique furniture that fills the Beild House. I would love to stay here in EVERY season!

Room Tip: If you are staying during colder weather, definitely go for the fireplace! Cozy! Room we stayed in was on Pine Street side, so some traffic noise, didn't keep me awake at night.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 10 October 2014

My wife and I decided to head up to Collingwood with my parents to enjoy a night away and take in the Fall colours. We stayed at the Bield House as my parents have been staying there for years during the annual Elvis Festival. In short, the house was spotless clean, the meals were tasty and the serving staff were fast, friendly and efficient. Stephanie was a great host and did everything she could to make our stay enjoyable. Really enjoyed the afternoon tea and access to the unlimited pop / water fridge which was included. We would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2014

PLEASE READ!!! Please do not book at this Bed and Breakfast! I had called to inquire about a room at this place, which I had stayed at previously. They had all my info on file along with credit card info. Without my consent they had charged my credit card for 2 rooms for an outrageous $1200.00 for a bed and breakfast?????????? are you kidding me? Im am absolutely shocked at the level of professionalism from this place, Stephanie Bell is a fraudulent individual. She is extremely desperate for business. At one point I enjoyed Beild House But after this experience, not only will I never stay here again, but I will make sure that no referrals are ever made to this place. Its places like this that ruin business for there communities.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Evelina B
Reviewed 3 October 2014

What a lovely stay we had at Beild House. From the time we arrived until we left, the staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The inn was interesting with family history and collectables and our room was lovely, fresh, and airy. The bed was really comfortable and we both had a marvellous sleep. The included breakfasts were delicious with lots of choice and homemade jams and marmalade. Our late arrival was not a problem and we were welcomed with a tea tray and tasty treats. We look forward to another relaxing and enjoyable stay when in the area.
J & R