Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
FindHotel
HurbUS$154
CheapTicketsUS$150
StayForLongUS$175
1,256 results
All reviews club cranberry full kitchen georgian bay wasaga beach scenic caves recreation marina tennis dishwasher ski appliances
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

My stay had to be cancelled due to government travel restrictions of leisure travel. Living Stone Resorts admin were very hard to get ahold of and unwilling to rebook my stay. My vacation certificate was wasted.

Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Donald Buckle, General Manager at Living Stone Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Hello, we certainly understand your disappointment on the current COVID crisis which has brought all of in Ontario into a lockdown. I believe your initial stay may have been booked through Vitality Vacations and they are currently not rebooking future stays until we get confirmation from the government and public health when the lockdown will be lifted and the services we can offering again. These are challenging times for all of us and we sincerely ask for patience as we all navigate through this crisis together. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Just got back from room 152 townhouse lower unit of this Law Cranberry Resort. At first impression it was old and dated with different dining chairs that were either chipped or had fake leather peeling with absolutely NO seating base support (you sink when you sit), the kitchen was tiny with various different dinner spoons and forks and not just a set of dinner utensils, the spatula had little pieces of plastic falling off into our food as we cooked, the frying pans were old, and the sofa was old and had no seating support either.
Than came the extremely loud furnace - this never ending scary banging and consistent vibrating noise throughout the day and night! It was ridiculous!!!!
The worse was not being able to access the free WiFi!! It was so painful to try to watch Netflix with my Apple TV that I brought and every few minutes having the show stall and needing to reboot. In the end I had to use my own data the entire week I was there!! We were not even able to use the main TV!! It didn’t even work!?! Very frustrating in today’s world not being able to have a simple thing as WiFi at a resort is unbelievable.
The only saving grace were the beds and pillows - they were very comfortable.
Overall, I would NOT recommend anyone to stay at this ‘resort’ because it is not a resort at all. AND the thing that really frustrated me was that on the Law Cranberry Resort Website, it links you to the Living Waters Resorts webpage that shows you newly updated suites etc. We were DUPED!! We thought we were going to get one of those suites but instead got a suite that is so run down that you can even see patch work and cracks in the sink in the bathrooms.
A FULL REFUND should be instated for duping us into believing we were going to stay at someplace decent!!

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Donald Buckle, General Manager at Living Stone Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Hello, thank you for the candid review on your recent visit with us. It is always a great disappointment to hear of a guest that was not satisfied with their stay and we do recognize the issues you brought forth in reference to the furnace, WIFI and some of the furnishings affected your overall experience in a negative way.
We have brought each issue to the respective management teams in housekeeping, maintenance and I.T. departments to address and action as these were not in line with meeting our standards. We can not change the experience, but sincerely apologize for the disappointments and know we must do better.

Reviewed 17 January 2021

Overall the room was adequate however is in major need of a refresh. Much of the unit was well worn and updates that had been made were piecemeal. The room itself was clean. The kitchen had the essentials

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Donald Buckle, General Manager at Living Stone Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent visit with us. We were sorry to hear that you were not totally happy with some aspects of the furnishings in the room. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations and have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate department management to address and action. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

I was here for New Year Eve, property itself is nice and garden is well maintained. Because I was with my dog, dog friendly rooms are only available on the first floor, at first, it’s facing the parking lot, only after talking to them and they were able to move us to a room facing the garden which was a lot better for me to take my dog out. The property was not full due to lockdown, not sure why they couldn’t give us this room in the first place. Heated floor washroom, which is a bonus for the winter time.

Now about the bad side, because we’re on the first room, when people walked by or talking outside, I could hear them. Neighbours were talking since early in the morning, so I couldn’t sleep. Then people talking to the hallway so loud plus thin door and thin wall, so I basically couldn’t sleep the entire morning. I’d recommend you book a room with balcony and upper floor that might help a bit. Unless you don’t mind the noise and could sleep anywhere then you might not mind.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Donald Buckle, General Manager at Living Stone Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent visit with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed some aspects of your stay, but sorry to hear that other guests talking outside on the patio and in the halls disturbed your sleep. We understand your disappointment and do apologize that it affected your stay.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

Location is good. There is full kitchen and U can cook ur meals. Carpet and the furniture need update. Fireplace did not work. Blue Mountain village was open but no skiing. Scandanavian Spa was open and there are many trails U can go for nice walk

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Destination15884
Donald Buckle, General Manager at Living Stone Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent visit with us. We have forwarded your feedback regarding the accommodations to our housekeeping and management teams to address and action and apologize for the fireplace not working. We are happy to know you enjoyed the outdoor trails around the Collingwood area for leisurely and scenic walks. We hope to welcome you back in the future and thank you for your business.