“LONG lineup”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Drive thru was so backed up one day that it was into the road! Drinks were standard 'bucks fare so no surprises there!

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 2 June 2020

Tried extra hard to please. Excellent coffee and excellent service. Return here frequently whenever I go into town.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank kaleslabpie
Reviewed 17 December 2018

Staff are friendly and accommodating (as I wouldn't count myself as a coffee expert.) With the app I can order when I leave and my beverage is always ready when I get there.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank 2013Jarvis
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We went through the drive through just for an espresso and it took 15 minutes! The word espresso means fast!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Julie L
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

What a nice place to be! Not overly crowded as they have many tables to sit at and a wide selection of goodies to choose from! The staff are bubbly and wonderful to work with especially a few younger ladies who knew exactly what I wanted even though I couldn’t quite remember the name. A lovely atmosphere I will definitely be returning to.

Date of visit: May 2018