“Great lunch for a girls lunch”

Butcher's Daughters
Ranked #14 of 90 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I have lived in Huntsville for 20 years and never ventured out to the Butcher's Daughter. The food was superb, the staff were very friendly and there were oodles of things to look at and purchase. I had a frittata with cheddar cheese on multi grain bread. It was filling and very tasty. And on the way out I bought some delicious crackers and a tub of homemade cheddar broccoli soup (it was to die for). We'll be going back there often.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Their were four of us in our group as we ordered and picked up our meals for a business meeting.

I had the deli panini which came with turkey, brie cheese, cranberries, and greens on a naan bread. Others in the group had their famous salads and the deli sandwich.

We also picked up several cookies and other dessert items.

I thought the panini was very good and everyone was pleased with their choices.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Not my first visit, but it had been a while since I had stopped in. It has never failed me with the freshness and quality of the food that they serve. Service was great and super friendly. I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

One of the favourite lunch places for locals. Flavourful food made fresh on site. Harvest tables and friendly atmosphere. Variety of soups, paninis, salads. Also dinners-to-go and catering.

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch after a morning snowshoeing. We were pleasantly welcomed and served with a delicious light lunch.
Lots of variety.