“Good nights sleep at a very reasonable rate.”
Review of Rainbow Inn

Rainbow Inn
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 27 November 2015

I called for a price and was quoted over phone. When I stopped the front desk staff were friendly and hlpful. I was given spacious room at the far side away from the road. It had a fireplace and a separate alcove with. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker and sink. A bit dated but clean and the bed was comfortable. Overall, good experience.

Room Tip: Near the back away from road noise if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank RnR_152014

Reviewed 16 November 2015

I needed a place to stay late at night and hotwire dropped me here. It was a comfortable stay and I slept very well in the bed. Everything was clean, but you can tell that the carpet and furniture were up in age. Front desk guy was SUPER helpful with stuff to do around and gave me maps and directions.

Good deal for the price.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank travel3rx
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Staff were very accommodating for one of the busiest days of the year.. Gave us the best price of any other hotels in the area. Room was spacious and clean. When we forgot our fishing rods, they held them for us until we could come back for them. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thebeckmeister84
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Although we were late checking in, we were greeted in a warm friendly manner. The room was spotless and I loved the alcove with sink, fridge and microwave. The beds were very comfortable, the room spacious, with a table and chairs, so you could eat in or walk to a variety of restaurants. Great place to stay!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for drive up room and you only have to unload a very short distance.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 4 October 2015

I stayed here for one night and the rating on trip advisor far over-states the quality of these rooms. The room had multiple flies in it, there was black mold in the bathroom and the front door wouldn't shut enough for me to deadbolt it. The internet wouldn't work and the room could have done with some fresh air, it smelt like an ashtray in there worse than another other smoking room I've stayed in. Definitely not worth the money considering you can stay at another inn just down the road for much higher quality and only $30 more a night. The only nice thing about this hotel was the friendly gentleman at check in who will no doubt be writing me an angry response to this review no matter how honest it is considering my experience.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo