All reviews coffee maker clean and smelled fresh mini fridge rooms are quiet have stayed here several times walking distance gas fireplace family restaurant comfortable stay downtown huntsville stayed two nights place to stay algonquin park motel washroom weekend summer
Reviewed 16 November 2015

I needed a place to stay late at night and hotwire dropped me here. It was a comfortable stay and I slept very well in the bed. Everything was clean, but you can tell that the carpet and furniture were up in age. Front desk guy was SUPER helpful with stuff to do around and gave me maps and directions.

Good deal for the price.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank travel3rx
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Staff were very accommodating for one of the busiest days of the year.. Gave us the best price of any other hotels in the area. Room was spacious and clean. When we forgot our fishing rods, they held them for us until we could come back for them. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank thebeckmeister84
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Although we were late checking in, we were greeted in a warm friendly manner. The room was spotless and I loved the alcove with sink, fridge and microwave. The beds were very comfortable, the room spacious, with a table and chairs, so you could eat in or walk to a variety of restaurants. Great place to stay!!!!!

Room tip: Ask for drive up room and you only have to unload a very short distance.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 4 October 2015

I stayed here for one night and the rating on trip advisor far over-states the quality of these rooms. The room had multiple flies in it, there was black mold in the bathroom and the front door wouldn't shut enough for me to deadbolt it. The internet wouldn't work and the room could have done with some fresh air, it smelt like an ashtray in there worse than another other smoking room I've stayed in. Definitely not worth the money considering you can stay at another inn just down the road for much higher quality and only $30 more a night. The only nice thing about this hotel was the friendly gentleman at check in who will no doubt be writing me an angry response to this review no matter how honest it is considering my experience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank CrisH653
Reviewed 2 October 2015

We stayed for one night at the Rainbow Inn last week. The front desk staff/owner was very pleasant and helpful. The whole outside of the Inn is neat and tidy. We liked the pots of flowers and chairs set out for each unit.

Very clean room. New shower/tub. Good value for the money.

Date of stay: September 2015