“Muskoka & Coffee = relaxing mornings”
Review of Coffee Cabin

Coffee Cabin
Reviewed 18 February 2016

My favourite breakfast place in Huntsville. We eat here regularly, great service and great food. Coffee is delicious and I usually order anything that comes with a side of latkes. Warning though, if you go to late they might run out of their latkes. Free wifi.

1  Thank Melinda G

Reviewed 29 October 2015

This is not your typical greasy spoon. You don't sit down and get an auto-coffee + simple menu with your standard breakfast special. It is more of a trendy experience that you might not catch on to in your first trip. SO, here's some tips: You look at the billboard menu at the counter, and pick from a vast number of items with a gourmet twist, place your order and pay, then take a seat in one of the cool custom carpentry - log booths, the cooks make your meal in plain sight at the back corner and bring it out nice and hot. All good, just different. There doesn't seem to be a wait staff that comes to the table to reload coffee or get any potentially missing item (like Frank's Red Hot, in my case) and we also missed getting served an OJ that we ordered at the counter. We ended up getting it on the way out, after asking about it, .. and oh, yeah, of course it is a self serve out of the fridge at the front... ok, how was I supposed to know that.

I like the place, and it has good food, and nice staff, but I think it could really benefit from going back to a traditional sit down, get a menu, order, serve, check-up, coffee re-fill, bill, tip, exit approach.

Because of this I prefer the Family Restaurant in Huntsville to this place...

Reviewed 11 October 2015

We ate here on our last day in Huntsville. It is a cute little place. The breakfast was average. We had the bacon and eggs. Instead of home fries they serve latkes, not impressed with those, seemed to be overcooked, way too crunchy. Good cup of coffee.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Breakfast was ok. Service was slow. Seemed to be very short staffed. Owner needs hire more people. Tables weren't bussed. The restaurant itself was very pretty and tastefully decorated in accordance to being up north. Food was average. Had to waited until I finished my breakfast before my bacon came. He accommodated me by one extra piece if bacon. Thanks. We would give it one more try.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Coffee Cabin used to be a must-stop on our trips up to Huntsville. We always looked forward to a good breakfast there. However, our most recent trip was very disappointing. It was busier than usual but the food shouldn't suffer. Our potato latkas were drenched in oil/grease and our french toast was completely under cooked. It was also a fairly long wait to get a table and our food. We might come back but for now, we will be eating elsewhere.

1  Thank MuskokaStars