“Lovely cafe”

Soul Sistas Wellness Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 86 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

They have smoothies and juice bar! I had the spinach and goat cheese quiche and fair trade coffee! Very good. A must stop for tourists. Mixed into a plaza with other businesses

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

If you want healthy, great food then eat here! You will feel amazing after a bowl of soup and a sandwich or a melt. The butter tarts are good and lots of gluten free options.

1  Thank Tia A
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a home style restaurant to accommodate specific diets - this is the place. I'm eating slow carb, and my wife is allergic to a lot of staple foods.

The salads here are awesome. I was able to substitute the foccacia bread for falafel and it was incredible.

Everyone enjoyed the food, except my wife didn't enjoy the mango smoothie. She felt like there was not enough mango... I liked it when I had a sip, so don't take my wifes fussiness to heart.

They have free wifi but it's terrible... Keeps disconnecting.

Outdoor eating area if you have a hankering for that.

Coffee here was warm.

I'd say the best thing about this place is the incredible food!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

If your ever in Huntsville Ontario Canada you have to try this place the owner is very friendly and is an amazing cook every time I'm on vacation I go there everyday some times twice a day. It's just a really great place to chill under the umbrellas in the summer and inside on the winter. Check it out if you looking for a good healthy option soul sista is the place to go.

1  Thank prissypracy
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Love the gluten free samosas and chicken pot pie. Service is great too. Great patio area. Artwork is amazing inside. A great place from start to finish.