See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Loved the room as it was cosy and very clean and refreshing, No noise as it is all on one floor. Internet good. Staff were helpful and very welcoming. It was clean and reasonably priced. Have stayed there a couple of times and both rooms 6 and 11 were very comfortable. Next to Tim hortons and very easy to get to Waterloo University without the hassle of driving in the city.If you like quiet, and clean like I do, then the kitchener Motel is just the place!

Room Tip: Very clean and quite near to all restaurant and Tim Hortons..
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Kitchener Motel is a great place to stay. The rooms are well maintained and clean. The staff are professional and courteous. I was here a few weeks working and the environment is very conducive to working. It is very quiet. I would recommend Kitchener Motel heartily.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I had room 19 stunk terrible cigarettes.Opened all the windows,the locks were broken so they could be opened from the outside.The windows had no screens.The light fixtures in the main room and bathroom had spaces for 3 light bulbs each but only had 1 light bulb in each.The bathroom window had no curtain,the toilet paper rolls were on the toilet tank because there was no holder for a roll.The ceiling fan in the bathroom was so full of dust that the slots for the fan were full.Next time I stay in Kitchener for $73 I'll spend a little more and stay at a Holiday Inn,the health board will hear about this motel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I stayed for only one night and as a place to stay due to inclement weather. I wasn't looking for much and was pleasantly surprised when I stayed here.. The room was well set up, the bed quite comfortable. The location was next door to a Tim Horton's so getting coffee was easy! the room was not very clean, when looking for an outlet to plug in my laptop, I found a facecloth was stubbed out cigarette butts in it. The room was a non smoking room so I understand the previous guest tried to hide the cigarette use, however, when the room was cleaned........why wasn't this found, it was not hidden!!!! The staff were wonderful and very accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We were in room two. The room was clean, smelled nice and had recent renovations. The towels were clean and fluffy. New TV, two small chairs and a table, refrigerator and microwave. The mattress was very comfortable and sheets were just fine. Nothing fancy, but affordable. I would recommend this motel if looking for a place to stay for a night or two.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple