“Great for take-out”

Mon Ami
Ranked #191 of 574 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

this is my favourite place to get take out pizza. The price is a bit more, but I find the quality and toppings very nice when going for some of their vegetarian and specialty pizzas. I like the thin crust, as it has always been done right (not over cooked) and never leaves me with the strange thirsty feeling afterwards like some pizza. They are prompt as well. I would probably recommend getting a fresh specialty pizza rather than buying by the slice to enjoy better value for the bit higher price.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Nothing about my $5 slice of pizza was memorable. Very disappointing as it smelled great from the outside.

I would maybe pay $3 a slice. Not bad pizza, not to die for, nothing special.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Mon ami pizza is usually a great place to eat. The old gentleman is friendly and makes great pizza! Unfortunately the lady who is sometimes working Monday nights is terrible. We find her rude and the food quality is not as good when she makes the pizza. Perhaps she could use some more training in customer service and cooking.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We have eaten there several times and really like their thin crust pizza. There are a good variety of toppings offered and many great suggested pizzas. The Ti Amo and Mon Ami pizzas being our favourites because of the unique combination of flavours. The price is a bit more than other places and the wait staff not the best. The atmosphere is very nice - quiet and clean.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Visited there yesterday for my sister-in-law's birthday. Really enjoyed the food (once it arrived). Unfortunately, the service left a lot to be desired. Requested a glass of water twice, didn't get it until another member of our dining party received her's and pointed out that I had also requested some. Waitress did not check back with us to see if everything was okay until we were going out of the door. Would order the food for pick up or delivery, but would never go there to eat-in again unless I had a lot of time to waste. We arrived at 4:30 p.m., had to ask for our food order to be taken at 5 p.m., and didn't receive our food until close to 6 p.m.