See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The price was right, so I reserved a room at the Canada's Best Value Inn in Kitchener. Great location, just off Hwy 85, close to all the fast-food places from Burger King and McDonalds to Arby's and Swiss Chalet. The room is exactly what you would expect at this price. It is a bit run-down, but there is adequate parking, some grassed area for kids to play, and soft beds. The coverlets have cigarette burns, the tub is chipped, and the ceiling fan is falling out of the ceiling, but the shower was hot, the towels were clean and the WiFi worked just fine. Antique TV with lots of channels and a working remote, and an in-room fridge that kept things cold. I thought it was pretty good at this price in this market.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank William E
Reviewed 24 July 2016

This is one of the worst places we have stayed so far this year!! Run down, filthy, and I would suggest they'd tear it down! The bathroom is reasonable clean, but completely run down. The bed is sticky, and not clean. Wifi is very poor, and only outside you get a good signal. Stay away.

Room Tip: Don't take a room here.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skydriver332
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Had to switch rooms, but that didn't help. Sheets and bedspread were protein stained. Toilet didn't flush and I had to sleep upright on the chair just to stay clean.
The rooms are rented out per month and the people there don't care what time it is and are very noisy at all hours. Continued until 430 am. Had to get another room.in the morning to use the washroom, that room.was just as bad. No resolution by the front desk. I booked through Booking.com. location was great but that cannot make up for the unclean unsanitary conditions. This place is in serious been of maintenance and new management who care about the hospitality industry. Basically a slumped that owns a hotel. Shameful. Worst hotel I have ever stayed at and I have been to many across Canada, the US and Europe. Hopefully this will help people stay away..

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2016

I was working in Waterloo. I had back to back shifts and I needed a place to sleep in between. 5 hours of sleep. Room is seedy. Not very clean. Manager seemed to have an "attitude" against women.

But you only get what you pay for. $73.45 including taxes.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank marleysnowdog
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I know that the price is cheap so I didn't expect too much from it. There was no security to my room! You can open my door through the window that would not lock! We saw 2 rooms of people going in and out by opening their doors through the window. I could not believe it, so I tried it and was in shock!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends