Lowest prices for your stay
US$413
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
eDreams
US$458
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$460
US$387
SAVE US$73
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Hotels.comUS$413
PricelineUS$460
Booking.comUS$458
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020

First thing I noticed was how bright and clean the rooms were. Brand new flooring, new windows and the best air conditioning ever!! Staff was very accommodating and friendly. We had trouble connecting to the cable and the maintenance gentleman was there within a minute and had it fixed within seconds. He too was very professional and courteous.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and accommodating, rooms were clean, and I have nothing bad to report. I love that there’s laminate flooring, I don’t like carpeting in a motel room. The air conditioning worked so good.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

We went to this hotel last night, do not stay there it is unsafe, u will feel unsafe. We were there for a family wedding, I had booked 3 rooms for our family, upon check in I had noticed many of the rooms had personal items outside such as BarBqs, patio furniture, benches. My teenage children were in room 172, the room next to it had 6 dangerous looking adults that were speaking very loud and smoking,
I had mentioned to them there were kids sleeping at 1am, when I went to
My car they tried to put ashes in my hair.
They then pulled out a bench and drank in front of the kids windows until 6am. The management was aware and did nothing to help so no one slept. When I went to check out in the morning I told the manager what had happened he yelled at me and said “what do u expect me to do about it! “
No apology, then the man who looks like a crack head who lives at the motel started arguing with me about how I should of called the police!
The people knew where my kids were sleeping where I was sleeping and where my car was as they watched me walking around.
This place does not care,
they were aware of the partying until 6am and did nothing. I asked for a refund on the one room as no one got sleep and my teen aged kids were force to breathe in smoke and what ever they were blowing in the windows.
It was a very scary place,in my life I have never experienced such a place.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank taracourtice
Reviewed 29 August 2019

I booked this hotel at 10pm evening of August 9th for 4 nights. 9am August 10th I had to cancel due to family emergency to find out the hotel had charged me already $625 which now is going on 2 weeks to try get a refund for a hotel I have never stepped foot in? Not only am I waiting for my $625 refunded but being told by clerk at the hotel they intend to charge me $300 cancellation fee? One nights stay is the fee under normal circumstance (you would expect the situation which caused us to cancel would not fall under normal circumstance) and as you can see from the advertisement here this is not a $300/night hotel!The manager is never there every time I call and there is no urgency in any form of customer service. Totally unprofessional and horrible way to treat people in my circumstance! Shame on you Knights INN!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 27 August 2019

This was not a pleasurable stay. We first had trouble opening the door and assumed it was our room key; turned out to be the warped door. Once inside, we were greeted with a badly stained, dirty brown rug (nowhere is this room seen on their website) our bed lamp was not plugged in because there was no outlet to do so. The bulbs in bathroom were burned out and needed to be replaced. The air conditioner was so covered in dust and dirt that we turned it off. I am allergic to dust and moulds and did not want to get sick. The shelf over the clothes rack was covered in dirt and dead flies. No way was I interested in getting breakfast the following morning. To their only credit, the sheets and towels were lovely and clean and the shower actually worked. These people should really be sued for having fraudulent pictures which entice you to book a stay there.

Room tip: Check out room before signing in
Date of stay: August 2019