Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Hotels.comUS$97
Expedia.comUS$97
eDreamsUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

We went to this hotel last night, do not stay there it is unsafe, u will feel unsafe. We were there for a family wedding, I had booked 3 rooms for our family, upon check in I had noticed many of the rooms had personal items outside such as BarBqs, patio furniture, benches. My teenage children were in room 172, the room next to it had 6 dangerous looking adults that were speaking very loud and smoking,
I had mentioned to them there were kids sleeping at 1am, when I went to
My car they tried to put ashes in my hair.
They then pulled out a bench and drank in front of the kids windows until 6am. The management was aware and did nothing to help so no one slept. When I went to check out in the morning I told the manager what had happened he yelled at me and said “what do u expect me to do about it! “
No apology, then the man who looks like a crack head who lives at the motel started arguing with me about how I should of called the police!
The people knew where my kids were sleeping where I was sleeping and where my car was as they watched me walking around.
This place does not care,
they were aware of the partying until 6am and did nothing. I asked for a refund on the one room as no one got sleep and my teen aged kids were force to breathe in smoke and what ever they were blowing in the windows.
It was a very scary place,in my life I have never experienced such a place.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank taracourtice
Reviewed 29 August 2019

I booked this hotel at 10pm evening of August 9th for 4 nights. 9am August 10th I had to cancel due to family emergency to find out the hotel had charged me already $625 which now is going on 2 weeks to try get a refund for a hotel I have never stepped foot in? Not only am I waiting for my $625 refunded but being told by clerk at the hotel they intend to charge me $300 cancellation fee? One nights stay is the fee under normal circumstance (you would expect the situation which caused us to cancel would not fall under normal circumstance) and as you can see from the advertisement here this is not a $300/night hotel!The manager is never there every time I call and there is no urgency in any form of customer service. Totally unprofessional and horrible way to treat people in my circumstance! Shame on you Knights INN!

1  Thank Michelle5920
Reviewed 27 August 2019

This was not a pleasurable stay. We first had trouble opening the door and assumed it was our room key; turned out to be the warped door. Once inside, we were greeted with a badly stained, dirty brown rug (nowhere is this room seen on their website) our bed lamp was not plugged in because there was no outlet to do so. The bulbs in bathroom were burned out and needed to be replaced. The air conditioner was so covered in dust and dirt that we turned it off. I am allergic to dust and moulds and did not want to get sick. The shelf over the clothes rack was covered in dirt and dead flies. No way was I interested in getting breakfast the following morning. To their only credit, the sheets and towels were lovely and clean and the shower actually worked. These people should really be sued for having fraudulent pictures which entice you to book a stay there.

Room tip: Check out room before signing in
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Our 'suite' was located under a flight of stairs beside the garbage bin that was full of used mattresses. The room had tacky dated decor with a circle play mattress as a bed. The TV did not work, the 'jacuzzi' tub didn't work, and to cap it off there was no curtains so light came freely from the outside, as well as prying eyes from people using the stairs and outside walkway. I would not recommend this place to anyone, and will never return here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

What can I say that I like about these accommodations? Absolutely nothing! The only reason my family and I stayed here was because other accommodations were sold out during Ontario’s Best Butter Tart Festival. We will never stay here again! Be warned!

Upon calling the front desk to make a reservation months prior to our arrival, the clerk (maybe owner?) that answered the phone quoted the room rate to be much higher than what was listed on their actual website. Please know the online rate in order to not be taken advantage of or scammed to pay more than what’s listed.

When checking in, make sure you have a print off or electronic version of your reservation confirmation. It took the front desk (again the owner?) a while to find our reservation.

Be prepared to clean, dust, sanitize your own room once you walk in the door. There were used Google Play cards still in the drawers and a coat of dust on all furniture, so clearly the housekeeping is lacking at this property. This non smoking room had a smoky or stale smell to it. In addition to the cleaning, you might as well also bring Febreeze or something to spray to cover up the not so pleasant smell. One of the comforters also appeared to have burn marks on it. The carpets were oddly stained and very worn, in addition to the light switches and very noticible paint chips on the walls. If your AC unit doesn’t work, make sure you have the switch on the wall on. Also if you require any Kleenex, bring your own unless you wish to use the scratchy single ply toilet paper or harsh paper towel from the front desk. The front desk doesn’t supply any.

Breakfast is the bare minimum. You’re better off just going to a Tom Horton’s close by.

Being a previous Wyndham employee, I was EXTREMELY DISHEARTENED that this property belongs to that name.

The only thing this property has going for them is their location or somewhat close proximity to downtown Midland (7 side streets from downtown).

Bare minimum amenities, cleanliness, customer service = Bare minimum rating