Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$91
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
US$82
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$91
US$77
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Booking.comUS$91
Hotels.comUS$82
eDreamsUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

What can I say that I like about these accommodations? Absolutely nothing! The only reason my family and I stayed here was because other accommodations were sold out during Ontario’s Best Butter Tart Festival. We will never stay here again! Be warned!

Upon calling the front desk to make a reservation months prior to our arrival, the clerk (maybe owner?) that answered the phone quoted the room rate to be much higher than what was listed on their actual website. Please know the online rate in order to not be taken advantage of or scammed to pay more than what’s listed.

When checking in, make sure you have a print off or electronic version of your reservation confirmation. It took the front desk (again the owner?) a while to find our reservation.

Be prepared to clean, dust, sanitize your own room once you walk in the door. There were used Google Play cards still in the drawers and a coat of dust on all furniture, so clearly the housekeeping is lacking at this property. This non smoking room had a smoky or stale smell to it. In addition to the cleaning, you might as well also bring Febreeze or something to spray to cover up the not so pleasant smell. One of the comforters also appeared to have burn marks on it. The carpets were oddly stained and very worn, in addition to the light switches and very noticible paint chips on the walls. If your AC unit doesn’t work, make sure you have the switch on the wall on. Also if you require any Kleenex, bring your own unless you wish to use the scratchy single ply toilet paper or harsh paper towel from the front desk. The front desk doesn’t supply any.

Breakfast is the bare minimum. You’re better off just going to a Tom Horton’s close by.

Being a previous Wyndham employee, I was EXTREMELY DISHEARTENED that this property belongs to that name.

The only thing this property has going for them is their location or somewhat close proximity to downtown Midland (7 side streets from downtown).

Bare minimum amenities, cleanliness, customer service = Bare minimum rating

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2019

Last Week on 31st we all friends with family stay here for enjoy 31st.. it was very Beautiful Location...We got very nice experience with Knights Inn Management & staff.The Motel is very clean & huge parking area.they have very clean break-fast area..& very nice management. It Is very peaceful area...we plan to visit again...Thanks a lot ...

Room tip: All Suites are very clean & Quiet...
Reviewed 6 January 2019

Clean decent sized rooms, very friendly staff at reception and great location. We were amazed with service, quality and cleanliness. We received good tips about Midland attractions and front desk was nice to guide us where to visit during winter and summer. Usually we don't experience such courteous services. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 5 January 2019

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The location was also very convenient.Enjoyed my stay at the Knights Inn Motel and we are looking forward to revisiting this hotel.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

This motel said pet friendly so we booked and brought our family pet. The room was very dated, the mattress was very bad, springs popping out on one side, no heat in the bathroom-very cold. A very loud pump came on all night every hour waking us. After leaving and paying our bill, my credit card was charged a fee I had not approved. When I called to inquire about the charge the owner started yelling at me saying the charge was for dog hair in the room and because I called to complain about the charge he was going to put a further charge on my card. I ended up having to call my credit card company and putting a hold on my card. This motel owner was very rude and unprofessional, was not willing to listen or discuss the situation just kept threatening to charge me more money as he had my card number. STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE.....TERRIBLE!!!!

Room tip: Noisy, dirty, terrible mattress and owner is very nasty. Very bad experience here!
1  Thank Passport266343