All reviews screened in porch private bathroom breakfast was delicious bed and breakfast house is beautiful an excellent host home away from home queen room peter wrap festival hosts ontario buttertart property comfort
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Peter and Kim warmly welcomed me into their home. They are very pleasant, accommodating and make an effort to check-in to ensure my stay was the best that it could be. The room and private bathroom (as well as the rest of the inn) was spacious, clean and comfortable. Walking distance to downtown Midland - overall a great location to everything that you could need. My stay was one-month long and I was provided consistently great service.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I had business in Penetanguishine for 2 days and needed a place to stay for one night. I'm not a fan of hotel chains so I looked for a cozy B&B. I found the Victorian Inn and booked through Trip Advisor. The owner sent me an email asking when i planned to arrive so she could have things ready for me. Great communication! It's a beautiful old home on the Main Street near the downtown area. My room was on the second floor with a separate sitting room and huge bathroom. Very clean and welcoming. Water and chocolates on the dresser, complimentary snacks on the landing and coffee/tea in the dining area. Kim was very accommodating. I have a lot of food allergies so brought some groceries to make a light dinner. She provided a plate and cutlery for me. There is a small fridge upstairs on the landing where I could store some items. I had a great sleep, comfortable quiet home. Met her lovely father, very sweet and friendly. Wifi available throughout. I could choose when I needed breakfast and what I would like. She was very attentive to my food allergies. She has a whole shelving unit full of cookbooks, anything you desire!:) I had poached pears with homemade granola and yogurt with homemade banana bread. So delicious! I felt so much at home that it was hard to leave! Hopefully business takes me out that way again. If it does, this is the only place I'd want to stay. Highly recommended!:)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Kimmi59, Owner at The Victorian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Wow I am truly grateful for your wonderful review! It was a joy to have you stay with me and I hope you come back again.
Kim

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Stayed at this B & B for 2 nights. Kim the owner was lovely and boy what a cook. Poached pears followed by French toast for breakfast. Been home for 3 weeks and still raving about it.

Inn was quaint with lots of interesting knick nacks to look at. Rooms were clean and had a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We stayed at the Victorian Inn for 4 nights in late August 2016. There isn't anything negative that can be written about this B&B. The room was very comfortable and well appointed (we were in the Royal Suite: it has its own sitting room attached to the bedroom), the breakfasts were truly gourmet, and the hostess was very friendly, welcoming and provided very good information about things to see and restaurants to visit. The B&B is well situated in Midland, close to downtown, and yet is very quiet at night (and at other times, for that matter). Truly first class accommodation! We would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Kimmi59, Owner at The Victorian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this lovely review! I loved having you stay in my B&B and hope you will return again.
Kim (and Peter) Hakkenberg

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Stayed 3 nights on tour of Ontario from England. Kim was a great host and made us feel at home. Rooms were clean , comfortable and spacious. Breakfasts were excellent as were the Cakes that appeared in the afternoons. Quiet location but only a short walk to Downtown and the waterfront for a number of good restaurants and cafe's. Plenty to do in the area and a very relaxing stay. brilliant B and b and will visit again when we return to Canada.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple