Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
SAVE US$27
Expedia.comUS$97
Hotels.comUS$97
StayForLongUS$121
All reviews hot tub sausage nice place to stay continental breakfast cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Hotel was pretty clean

Pool was nice and big. Because of covid you have to sign up for a time but we were able to book swimming 3 times in 2 days and had no problems.

Breakfast was ok considering covid but nothing special. Also there is only 1 toaster for the whole hotel so there was a huge line. There is a limit to 2 pieces of toast per person .

Location is not in walking distance of things to see or do

Staff could he much more professional and friendly

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aziz Abid, General Manager at Quality Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2020

Thank you for your feedback and comments about our restrictions due to Covid. Happy to hear you found our hotel clean and enjoyed use of pool three times during your stay.
Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2020

It was my first time to visit Wasaga Beach and a we had reserved 4 rooms. it was a wonderful experience.The front desk agent was so professional we did not feel any issues with the Corona virus19 issue,everybody was taking care about us! the manager he is very understanding ,the location of this hotel is only 30 minutes away from the Wasaga principal Beach Park the breakfast it was very good for continental breakfast.
For sure I well recommend this Quality Inn hotel in Wasaga.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aziz Abid, General Manager at Quality Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Thank you for your feedback and positive comments.
Thank you once again and look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

We were spending just one night with two young grandkids. We booked a room with 2 beds and a pull out couch, but when we arrived they put us in a huge room with 3 beds. The kids loved the pool and gret breakfast. We will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020
MidlandOn, Manager at Quality Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Thank you for your appreciation and happy to hear you the kids loved the pool and our great breakfast. We do whatever we can to make our guests stay comfortable.
Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

BE AWARE:

I have been going to this hotel for over 30 years now although it has been sometime since my last visit. Since my last visit alot has changed clearly and for the worse unfortunately. It has went from The Best Western 5 star hotel to getting new ownership, management and dropping scores. It's went from The Best Western to the Quality Inn 3.5 star and I now see exactly why after my experience and coming to TripAdvisor to see all of these reviews! I called to book a honeymoon suite a couple weeks ago for my child's birthday party. I picked this hotel because I've celebrated many birthdays for my children here over the years without any issues. Never was I made to book their ballroom for a birthday party (1 kid other then my two sons) and a few adult guests so nothing BIG. Even prior years the most I had was 7 children and none of the owners or management at that time had issues. They we're always welcoming and happy to have us back. The only rule was of course no more then the room capacity for overnight stay which I can understand and respect. I can't wrap my head around booking a ballroom when I am not looking to bring hundreds of people to this party. Prior to giving my credit card information for my reservation I explained to the women on the phone working the front desk that I was celebrating my child's birthday party. I asked if I could get the room earlier then 3pm as I wanted to put out a few decorations before our kids and guest arrived. The women on the phone said that wouldn't be a problem to call the morning of to make sure it was available to come set up. Let me tell you, the front desk receptionist are lacking communication skills along side with the owners who have absolutely ridiculous strict rules in place whom their workers don't seem to be aware of what so ever. I made the receptionist I spoke to on the phone quite aware I was having a party and she did confirm I could set up prior. Fast forward to yesterday and today when I took the time to drive from out of town to the hotel to check out a couple rooms to choose from. Both days the owner turnt me away. Yesterday he told me it was booked and gave an excuse why I couldn't see the other room. I decided I'd came back today and he tells me unfortunately the people booked it for another six days. Also I couldn't see the other room either once again. He actually thought I was that gullible but I let him believe him own lies. He went on again to speak about how they have ballrooms for birthday parties that I was to NOT to have a party in the room, no setting up any decorations and know more then 4 vistors! I've been to many hotels including Quailty Inn chains not only in Canada but outside and never heard such a rule in my entire life! All I wanted to do was blow up some balloons for the floor, put out a few picture frames on the night stands, have a few kids in the room to enjoy the jacuzzi tub and buy swimming passes for the rest of us to use the pool. I wasn't looking to do any serious room renovations, take any walls down, move furniture, put tacks, nail holes in their walls I just wanted to set up for a party of 3 children. Here I am now days out from my sons birthday scrambling for another hotel because of the lack of communication between the employees, the owners, and the customers being told one thing by the employees and another thing from the owners. Anyone who is thinking about even booking here please READ all the reviews from prior customers first before booking your stay here. I highly recommend booking at the COMFORT INN SUPER 8 or any other Midland hotels you'll have better customer service, care and welcoming. In the end they lose money, customers, reputation and their name. Be sure to tell all your family and friends because as we all know before the world of internet word of mouth has always been an effective method to getting such reviews out there.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank travelingfirstclass

Thank you for your comments on your recent interaction with us. We have party rooms for parties and guest rooms and suites for overnight stays. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any inquires.

Reviewed 17 February 2020

This is not a new hotel. And there are some measured efforts that they are taking to improve the aesthetics, so that is easily forgivable.

A little less so is the lackadaisical response from the front desk with unruly customers. We were placed in a hallway with several loud teenagers shouting and making other noise, and flanked by a room playing loud rap music and another banging something against the wall incessantly. We were about 4 hours from home and wanted to just drive back but it was late and there was a snowstorm.

I approached the front desk and they provided an alternate room in the opposite corner of the hotel. It was adequate - the walls still paper thin and unruly guests making a whole lot of noise at all hours, but seeing as management will never address these situations/complaints everyone continues to do it knowing they full well with get away with it.

It completely ruined the guest experience. The small saving grace was the front desk's willingness and (thankfully) ability to reduce the inconvenience.

We will not stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
MidlandOn, Manager at Quality Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Thank you for your feedback and it was unfortunate that you were disturbed by other guests in the hotel.
Hope to see you again on your next visit.
Best regards,