Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
US$65
View deal
SAVE US$3
Free cancellation until 22/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$68
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/06/21
PricelineUS$68
Expedia.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019

The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very clean and of course price is right! It was close to where we needed to be and close to restaurants and other stores.
We have stayed here many times and have always enjoyed our stay and have been happy with the service.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 17 November 2018

This is a small privately owned hotel. The property and rooms are well maintained. It is very close to downtown and nearby restaurants. The owner was very helpful. We arrived early and were able to go to our room in the early afternoon. All of the room facilities worked. The room was very clean. Our room was very quiet. Next time we are in Midland we will try to stay there again

Room tip: parking is outside your room
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2018

My daughter and I stayed for a sporting event. Motel is clean and staff are friendly. Good deal for the money. Beds are good. Place is centrally located to restaurants etc. Rooms are quiet and couldn’t hear neighbours. I’d recommend this place if you want a decent basic room.

Room tip: Double check booking that you are getting two beds. We got one bed but they corrected this for small upgrade fee.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Its clean and the rooms are big and quiet. It pretty much is what you can expect from a motel. The room has air condition, a fridge and a microwave. The beds are comfortable and it is not far from Wasaga beach.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I'm really surprised this is a 2 star hotel. Granted, there are things like breakfast which I don't think they had etc. but the beds were super comfortable, shower was great, the staff were really friendly, and the room was spacious enough for us. Didn't seem like it was in a bad location either. If you are hesitant to stay here, I wouldn't be. It was a good place to stay a couple nights and I would stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

Date of stay: July 2018