Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$58
Agoda.comUS$58
eDreamsUS$58
TripadvisorUS$58
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2021

This is an old unkept place badly needing a renovation. I needed a room for one day with wifi but when i showed up no one was there. I though i would save some money but this place is not worth the savings... I ended up further up the street for $30 more.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Indah2014
Reviewed 4 December 2020

Clean, excellent prices and service. Nicest people you will ever meet. Not only do they run an excellent, well kept, business coupled with the best service for the best price, they give back so much more to the community. Lovely place, lovely couple and a excellent service/price.

Date of stay: September 2020
Yogeshchandra Amin, Owner at Owen Sound Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2020

Thank you very much for writing a review for our hotel, we appreciate your comments and you will be more comfortable for your next stay. Thanks again as our valued guest.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

This is the worst place to stay. Terrible. The receptionist treatly us badly, yelling at us and the place is so gross and smell bad. We decided to stay to different place. We dont feel safe in that place.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 113viviang
Reviewed 19 September 2020

This motel owner is terribly unnmannered and just gave the hardest time trying to book. Reading many other reviews on here and having my first impressions (I also stopped by in person while staying somewhere else) and he is extremely rude. And other reviews sound as though he harrasses people during their stay.

Not recommended. As with me, you should give your money to a better business. I've just booked somewhere else in Owen Sound! Phew

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank tombates101
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for our daughters wedding, and only because everywhere else was booked in the City. I checked in the night before the wedding but my husband wasn't coming until after the rehersal party. The hallway had a funky smell and the rooms were less than perfect but for the price I wasn't expecting much. Although the owner seemed pleasant enough, there was something "off" that triggered my "creep" radar. First of all, instead of just handing me the key to the room upon check-in like most hotels, he walked me to the room and opened the door, which I felt was a little "over and above". Then he proceeded to enter the room and said he was checking the lock on the patio door. I did not feel comfortable having him enter the room and was sure to advise him my husband was on his way. We booked 2 nights but only ended up staying one. I would not stay here again and would not recommend booking here.

Date of stay: September 2019