Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$56
SAVE US$4
eDreams
Agoda.comUS$60
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2020

This is the worst place to stay. Terrible. The receptionist treatly us badly, yelling at us and the place is so gross and smell bad. We decided to stay to different place. We dont feel safe in that place.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 113viviang
Reviewed 19 September 2020

This motel owner is terribly unnmannered and just gave the hardest time trying to book. Reading many other reviews on here and having my first impressions (I also stopped by in person while staying somewhere else) and he is extremely rude. And other reviews sound as though he harrasses people during their stay.

Not recommended. As with me, you should give your money to a better business. I've just booked somewhere else in Owen Sound! Phew

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank tombates101
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for our daughters wedding, and only because everywhere else was booked in the City. I checked in the night before the wedding but my husband wasn't coming until after the rehersal party. The hallway had a funky smell and the rooms were less than perfect but for the price I wasn't expecting much. Although the owner seemed pleasant enough, there was something "off" that triggered my "creep" radar. First of all, instead of just handing me the key to the room upon check-in like most hotels, he walked me to the room and opened the door, which I felt was a little "over and above". Then he proceeded to enter the room and said he was checking the lock on the patio door. I did not feel comfortable having him enter the room and was sure to advise him my husband was on his way. We booked 2 nights but only ended up staying one. I would not stay here again and would not recommend booking here.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LBtravel102
Reviewed 24 August 2020

Worst owner and worst service . Even if the owner gives room in free dont go their . No privacy , no cleanliness and no manners. They will charge your credit card without telling you . They are thieves and its owned by an indian gujarati and being a gujarati myself i dont recommend it . So just think how worst will it be !!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 105krunalr
Reviewed 4 August 2020

I stayed here back in February of 2020 and it was, without a doubt, the worst motel stay I've ever had. How the owner is even able to keep this place running is unfathomable.

On more than one occasion, I heard him pacing outside my room. I spoke with a very nice couple that was renting a room close to mine and they said he nearly kicked them out for being too loud! This young couple was merely trying to enjoy some privacy in the room that they paid for. If the noise from the room had been excessive, I would have heard it as I was only two doors down. I didn't hear a sound. Evidently, the creepy owner was lurking outside their door while they were trying to enjoy an intimate moment with each other. There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour. His actions constitute voyeurism.

This guy enjoys lurking outside your room, waiting for something to happen inside that will prompt him to knock on your door and accuse you of something you didn't do. Then, he'll threaten you with police and demand money from you before kicking you out! If you take the time to read precious reviews, you'll see he's done this to many people.

If you take the time to read the other reviews here on TripAdvisor, you'll see that I'm hardly breaking new ground here. This guy is known for being openly racist, particularly towards blacks, which is unacceptable. The owner represents everything wrong with our society today.

I also discovered that the owner charged me more for my room than what he was supposed to. I ordered a pizza from a local company, and was not surprised to see him patrolling the halls and stopping by to eavesdrop on my transaction with the pizza delivery man. Once the transaction was completed, he rudely told me not to make a mess in the room! Unbelievable.

Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else. There are plenty of better motels to stay at in Owen Sound.

Date of stay: February 2020