Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$60
eDreamsUS$60
Agoda.comUS$60
TripadvisorUS$60
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020

We spent a night at the Diamond Motor Inn in August. Everything was ready by 2 pm
Management had a map of the area which was helpful. A kick-off breakfast gets you off to a good start the next morning. Rugs needed to be shampooed.

Room tip: All ground floor and parking outside your room.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank DeaconCanada
Reviewed 4 April 2020

I stayed there while attending Georgian College. it was clean and cheap. Breakfast was adequate, I didn't expect anything special considering the price. I was charged a 100$ deposit which they said would be refunded once tha stay was over but it never was, beware of this because there would be no reason to keep it!!! I didn't inquire about it and I guess that's what they do.

Room tip: get a room on south side,
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2019

In a quiet area, felt safe, close driving distance to town restaurants, stores, etc. Vey nice, friendly, helpful, accomodating staff. A two bed room with small old kitchenette (fridge, microwave, some dishes). Carpeting looked new, bathroom sink looked new Room was clean, but room overall looked tired. Some rooms had bistro table and chairs to sit outside. Could hear the people in the next room talking, so turned on the fan to drown them out, but the fan air smelled bad.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 27 July 2019

We were pleasantly surprised by the Diamond Motor Inn at Owen Sound. We arrived late at night as we were coming from Manitoulin Island on the ferry that arrived at 11:45PM. When you arrive late at night, there is a phone to dial the owners - she came out and was pleasant.

The room itself was dated (felt like I had stepped back into 1970), but it was clean even though it had some wear and tear. The best part was that the room had a small kitchenette with plates. We found everything to be very comfortable, and clean.

On checkout the next morning, the owner was very pleasant and asked where we were going. I would stay here again when passing through Owen Sound. :)

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

This motel is not a ritzy place. It provides you a clean room, bed, bathroom and continental breakfast. all for a much lower price then other chain places just up the street. Sure the room I had was small so what i was alone. Sure they bathroom needed a fix up. Kind of hard to do when you are fully booked. As it was both nights I stayed. Located 5 mins drive into town. They even allow pets. I highly recommend this motel.

Date of stay: July 2019