“First timers left happy & full!”
Review of Yummy Yummy

Yummy Yummy
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Japanese and Thai Cuisine
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Take-out food as ready on time. Great food, value and service. First time there, we had pad thai, spring & california rolls. Will go back again!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed 23 February 2020

I visited Yummy Yummy for the first time and was impressed. The lunch price is more than reasonable for unlimited selections. Although there were not a lot of vegetarian options, the food was very good. Desert selection was small but the mango ice cream was excellent. The restaurant was clean, bathrooms were spotless and the service was prompt. I would like to try the evening menu as it is more extensive.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Very good food, the service was fast and friendly. Only complaint would be the lack of veggie options, sure they had the veggie maki rolls, there just wasn’t much beyond that. I would have liked to see some more creative rolls for the vegetarians, like you see on other sushi menus. If there were more veggie options, I would feel better about paying the all you can eat price.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

I’ve been here a couple times and had good experiences both times. The service is fast and friendly, the restaurant is well set up and clean and the sushi is good.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Seven of us had lunch here recently. The stir frys all taste the same. Sushi is bland. Some people at our table had finished their lunch by the time I got mine. Coffee is not a bottomless cup like at most restaurants. I don't think I would go back.

Date of visit: January 2020