Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
SAVE US$14
PricelineUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
Trip.comUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

So bad. No heat on when arrived. I mean no heat. It took a full day for the room to heat up after they gave us an electric heater. I shoveled the back stairs since management is too lazy to get it done. Balcony door didn't lock. Breakers blew three times. Breakfast was less than subpar. Staff tried but not much they could do. The place is in such a state of disrepair. We looked for another place after half day but all were sold out. So we sucked it up and strayed. Take slippers and flip flops for shower if you stay here. Floors are gross.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
travelodgemngr1, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

I am very sorry to hear of your experience and I do apologize. We do try to get the heat on in the rooms before a guest checks in, however your check in was very early which did not allow the time to do so. Management is not lazy, we were as you noticed VERY busy and it is hard to get everything done when you are so busy. Getting rooms ready is priority at that time of day. The breaker issues are from the space heaters and we are trying to come up with a solution.
Again, I do apologize for your experience.

Reviewed 23 December 2019

great place to go to i would send every one i know to there cause of it being friendly staff and kind caring when we were signing in couldnt ask for nicer people there thanks for being there and keeping the price affortable for us

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 November 2019

Lady at front desk looked like a meth head. The bed was lumpy and the room smelled bad. Very Old building that needs repairs. The breakfast in the morning was a joke and not very good. I realize this isnt a 5 star hotel..but when you charge over $100 for a room it should be way better

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
travelodgemanag3r, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Travelodge by Wyndham Owen Sound. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear the issues you had. Please rest assured that our NEW front desk staff member is not a meth head, but still learning. I will speak to her about being more professional in both appearance and mannerism.

We are trying to update our hotel now that the busy season is over...time and money, but we are working on it.

I will speak to the housekeeping staff about the condition of the room as well.

Here at Travelodge, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 23 October 2019

Exhausted on arrival. just jumped into bed and fell alseep. Upon waking threw the covers all the way back - and both bottom and top sheet at the bottom of the bed were old bloody sheets. Ugh! immediately informed the clrk at the front desk who said she would contact the manager that afternoon. Never heard a word. Phoned Expedia - the booking ppl- they phoned the manager who denied that there was an incident reported to her. but they would offer 10% compensation - $14. Unacceptable. would you sleep on old bloody sheets for $130 nite after $14 returned from your cost. Still trying to resolve. it is now 3 weeks in! NEVER stay here

Room tip: Do not go here unless you check the sheets and the bedding - or best not to take a chance
Date of stay: September 2019
travelodgemanag3r, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

I am very sorry to hear of this issue, and I did not have any notes on it left for me and I was not in until Monday so the staff that said they would contact me that afternoon was mistaken. All I can guess is it was misplaced somewhere.
Unfortunately I am only authorized for the 10% off and do apologize again for this. I have since finding out about this yesterday through expedia, have brought it to the attention of the housekeeping staff that they MUST be more responsible when cleaning rooms and to make sure this does not happen again as you are correct, IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Reviewed 26 September 2019

The hotel was clean and provided continental breakfast. This location is central and within the downtown. The staff were accommodating to my hiking partners who arrived before me (reservations were under me name), and allowed them to check in.

Date of stay: May 2019
travelodgemanag3r, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and we do hope to see you again!

Safe travels