Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
View deal
SAVE US$11
Hotels.comUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
All reviews room was clean comfortable stay free breakfast coffee maker cereal patio tobermory sauble washroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2020 via mobile

When I booked the room, I chose queen size bed. I looked at the size specifically which is 151cmx180cm. When I checked in, the beds are double size beds. I checked with the receptionist about the size. She showed me the double is their standard of queen and full is their standard of double. Very disappointing. Be very aware when you book your room here.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mirabelly09
Front Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

mirabelly09,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate any and all feedback so that we can clear up misunderstandings for all of our future guests.

We are a franchised hotel under the umbrella of Choice Hotels. Because of this we need to meet certain standards and only order from certain suppliers. When we order our sheets for our beds, they are listed as "Microfiber Queen Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet, 60x80x12". This is a standard Queen size. I'm very sorry for for any confusion and encourage you to book a room with a King size bed next time to fit your needs.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

Cassie W.
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 4 February 2020

Stayed here a couple weeks ago and was very happy with the look and cleanliness of the room. Hotel itself was clean and welcoming. Nice location and free breakfast. Will deff be going back with my woman to make some sweet sweet love.

Room tip: Lower level has rear sliding doors so super convenient to unload your things.
Date of stay: January 2020
cn287, Manager at Comfort Inn Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2020

Due to a heavy wind storm the night we stayed in room 101 (corner room at the front), the wind howled all night disturbing our sleep. I did check the sliding doors to ensure they were sealed but the noise continued.
Apart from that, the room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was hot and extensive, staff very accommodating.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Raggs
cn287, General Manager at Comfort Inn Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your review, we sure did have a powerful wind storm with lots of damage to our area including a lighthouse that was destroyed by the wind and waves.
Happy that other then the wind you had a good stay.
We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely
Dianne T GM

Reviewed 6 November 2019

Straight off Highway 6, easy to located from the street. Covered entry, great reception area, clean and well thought out. Very accommodation and helpful staff. Clean comfortable room. Sizable washroom with lots of towels and a spacious shower stall. Did not take advantage of the hot complimentary breakfast, but it was very generous, lots of options for both a healthy or a sugar rush serve experience or a balance of both. Great stay so far.

Room tip: Note that the older building does not have an elevator to the second level.
Date of stay: November 2019
cn287, General Manager at Comfort Inn Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your review and your kind words.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Very clean Hotel. Night staff were very pleasant and polite.
Room was very clean, one of the cleanest I've ever stayed at.
No funky smells or dirt anywhere.
Bed mattress was too firm for me, but that's a personal choice.
Three AC was next to the bed and fairly loud.
Yes I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cn287, General Manager at Comfort Inn Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your review.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.