All reviews indoor pool new flooring changed hands under new management hockey team small kitchenette great night an overnight stay great sleep bed was comfortable fridge and microwave complimentary breakfast yogurt motel channels upgrades
Reviewed 2 August 2018

really terrible internet connection. during night time, almost no internet at all.
bed is comfortable. basic facility. good location.
had bad neighbour, who were parting right next door to me after mid night. the wall is so thin so you can hear everything next door.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2018

It was so bad my wife and I turned right around and walked out the door.
And to top it off Booking.com had the nerve to charge me $188.00 to stay there.
then when we cancelled they would only refund me $25.00 dollars.
I won't be using Booking.com again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This Inn was clean, comfortable and the staff were all friendly. I had a very clean room, with all the basic comforts, like soap, shampoo, comditioner, coffee maker and ironing board. The WiFi worked well, the large tv had a lot of channels. While I didn't use the pool area, it was clean and looked well maintained. The continental breakfast had enough that you didn't walk away hungry.
The staff was friendly and joking with us. They answered our questions openly and provided excellent service,
There were no frills at this accommodation ,but at its price, we didn't expect any. If you are looking for a clean and affordable place to stay, and don't care that yes, it needs a little updating, I'd recommend this place. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marcia G
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We were most likely going to be his last customers for the night AT 1 AM, and he still was bargaining, to give us a barely clean room, with the previous customer's dirty dish beside the bed. The hotel hallway carpets were very dirty and smelly too. Room and continental breakfast werr absolutely not acceptable for the price we paid-$160 + tax. They seriously need to CLEAN UP their act. Unfortunately, all the other hotels were booked, and we really needed a room to stop for the night If we would have had a choice, we seriously would have gone elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel I have stayed at in Canada. Three decent size spiders in the room with me with webs on the curtains. Housekeeping picked up the towels and never replaced them. No shampoo, only conditioner and a bar of soap. Floor was swollen from water damage. Entry hallway smells bad enough that I hold my breath as i walk through it. Water hammer causes the pipes in my room to clang around when others in the hotel are using the water. All in all a very miserable experience. Cheap and still not worth it.

Trip type: Travelled on business