“Family Event Take Out”

Shanloon
Ranked #31 of 78 Restaurants in Pembroke
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I've never eaten in but on special occasions with family we take out. If you're sitting in a hotel from out of town and are looking for a good feed of Chinese food this is the place. Hot, inexpensive, food size servings, good value. We always go here and have never been disappointed once. Go ! Take Out.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Always request take out from this restaurant for special occasions
The dish selections are terrific!
Very flavourful.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

This is hands down the best Chinese food restaurant in Pembroke/Petawawa. The food is your typical greasy fair but the flavors are so delicious and the buffet has so many choices. Love love love!!!!!

1  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I love Chinese food and I thought that shanloon would be a great place considering they are overlooking the water but unfortunately the view is ruined by all the long grass and there are always children playing near the windows the food is average and doesn't taste bad but it's definitely not the best I've had.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My girlfriend and I went to this restaurant supposed to have the best Chinese food in Pembroke ON...
The buffet itself is limited in choice, it's basic...
When we ate there, everything seemed to be O.K., except the next day, my girlfriend had an upset stomach... She told me that among the shrimps she ate there was one that was not fresh (rotten?), my girlfriend does not want to return to that place.
It's on our blacklist.