“Good”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #32 of 80 Restaurants in Pembroke
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Pizza was delicious but over priced. You need to pay for each ingredient on your pizza. If you get the specials, the prices are good.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Terrible service my family and I went to Pizza Hut we waited to be seated a lady came out and said excuse me sir I will seat you in a few minutes so she proceeded to serve another table never came back to us so we left and we will never come back and there was only one server the guys in the kitchen were staring at us and never did a thing

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Enjoyed a pizza and a beer. Very friendly and quick service.The restaurant has been redecorated and is very nice

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We had a family value meal which had more than enough food... We were three adults and a child and still had a lot of leftovers for lunch the next day! On this visit the restaurant was alittle cold but the weather outside was as well. We asked to be moved away from the window and it was done without hesitation for us! Always a wonderful meal with amazing service!

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I always loved Pizza Hut but I'm very dissapointed with this particular visit because it does not taste or even look the same as it once was.This is the problem with these commercial restaurants, they make their name and then they make cut backs to save money, if only they would realize customers don't mind paying for quality!!I ordered a super supreme and it hardly had any toppings or cheese, it was the worst pizza I have ever eaten....a store bought delissio pizza was better than this...terrible!!