“parking lot”

McDonald's
Ranked #31 of 80 Restaurants in Pembroke
Reviewed 16 April 2018

my friend rode this

If your car attained damage within the last 2 weeks from hitting the shin-deep potholes upon entering the McDonald's Pembroke parking lot at 805 Pembroke st. E, message me ASAP.
Approximately 2 weeks ago I hit that pothole and immediately had to have my car taken for repair as it bent the entire front right rim. I have all the pictures of the potholes, parts and repair receipts, as well a receipt that shows (verifiable by video footage) of my visit to the McDonald's. After 3 calls to HQ, our local franchisee owner Brian Johnston contacted me today to tell me that "I live in Pembroke -- potholes are nothing new" and so there's nothing he will do. Unacceptable response considering the amount of evidence I have that points directly to his lot causing the damage that I had to pay out of pocket for if I wanted to get my car home that day.
In short, I am looking only for people who have kept their receipts of repair as well as their receipt from Mcdonalds purchase.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We had lunch here between hockey games and struggled to find a place to eat in the dining room because it was not cleaned. Yes people who don't clean up and leave it for staff are slobs but the staff could sweep and wipe down the tables.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This restaurant does not look like a typical McDonald's; it is more upscale. The food and beverages are standard McDonald's fare but the experience of eating there or just having coffee with friends is enhanced by the friendly staff. Just east of the downtown, the restaurant is conveniently located.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Fast service, Loved being given a pager and food being brought to our table on a busy Saturday morning. Staff friendly. Food as good as McDonald's can be.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Staff are always friendly and helpful. This location rarely gets an order wrong and who doesn't love McDonald's coffee.