“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Never having been for sushi,I was unsure of what to expect. Food was quick to the table and delicious and fresh. All you can eat sushi very filling. Loved the decor and very friendly staff willing to fix any mistakes they make and incredible customer service. My only complaint was the price was a little expensive for my tastes but well worth it.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The owner is hilarious. Love the lady, i have known her for years. Typically you wait a bit like all sushi places. Its pembroke, so nobody works in that town, so she has a hard time getting help and runs solo alot. Chat with her shes hysterical foods great, parking out back.

1  Thank Billy H
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

AMAZING food! I love everything here. I often order take out but also enjoy dining in with friends. I go for the sushi and Maki rolls but the Chinese food is also amazing. I highly recommend trying the chicken fried rice.

The owner, Annie treats everyone like family, she is very out going and will always stop by your table to chat.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The owner is unbelievably warm, funny and charismatic and the food is unbelievable.

I grew up in Toronto and have eaten sushi my whole life. The food coupled with the experience is unmatched here. I will make the 6 hour trek for this again.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Food was fantastic. The lady that runs the place absolutely amazing and totally made our night. She is delightful, hilarious and her personality is next to none. Had a wonderful time and will go back to this place every time we are in town. I can not say enough nice things !