“Healthy Mall Food”

Add it.
Fresh Healthy Cafe
Ranked #25 of 80 Restaurants in Pembroke
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Tucked around the corner from a bland food court in the Pembroke Mall, you can find healthy, well priced breakfast and lunch items that include salads and very good smoothies. Recommended for vegetarians in a town of carnivores! Pleasant service helps, too.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Theres only one word I have for this place and its UNBELIEVABLE. I have been going to Fresh for 2 years and it never disappoints. I usually order the turkey bacon avocado wrap, but have tried other wraps and have tried a few of the shakes. They are amazing. Also, on a few occasions they have given the option on what kind of wrap I wanted, I love the selection when its there.

I would 100% recommend Fresh to anyone who is out shopping or even for lunch or dinner and doesn’t want fast food.
The staff is always pleasant and the pricing is good for what you get. I’m comfortable paying the prices for the amazing food/drinks that are made.
Will be back soon for another turkey bacon avocado wrap!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Was a little overwhelmed after eating Thai food so went there for some fresh smoothies. I got the kale and it tasted fine. Not too watery or too thick, not super smooth so the bits of kale leaves added great texture to the drink.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I've been going to this cafe for about 4 years now and always get service with a smile. The turkey bacon avocado salad is to die for! Everything on the menu is fantastic . I also recommend the chai tea smoothie!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Surprisingly good considering it is in a mall. Fresh food , at a very affordable price. Great breakfast, or lunch. I often just buy a second wrap to go just to enjoy it at another time! Do not miss!