“Great little place”
Review of Pita Shack

Pita Shack
Ranked #15 of 80 Restaurants in Pembroke
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Nothing to speak of in regard to the decor, although I always enjoy the family photos. Been eating the same chicken Greek salad for years, and it never lets me down.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome. Had the beef gyro with a Greek salade and home style potatoes. Quick service. Mostly takeout orders. Has maybe 20 seats.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

The boys are always so great to me! The gyros are top notch, I'm always bragging them up! I used to be local but faithfully drive two hours at least once a month if not more

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Wonderful experience at the Pita Shack. Tasty, fresh, delicious, generous portions, and the best part was the social interaction with the owner (Sofia) and helper Donna. Such awesome women who love what they do and it shows!! When we come back to Pembroke, we will certainly stop by again. Never met them, but when we left, we felt like family :)

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband is from Newfoundland, so is particular about his fish. He loves the fish and chips here, as do I. Salads always tasty and made fresh. Good sized portions. Very friendly staff who remember our orders whenever I go into this restaurant, which is weekly.