All reviews train tracks toast tim hortons housekeeping staff air conditioner was a bit noisy would stay here again waffles rooms are clean nice hotel renovated room coffee and tea breakfast selection nice stay check in was easy three nights great place to stay one night stay
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Two of us shared a room, double bed with pullout couch. We were neat people but if you were not a bit small, lovely staff, Great breakfast!! Nice size fridge in room, clean and ready for use. Loved it

Room tip: Book early, ask for Queen
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night while we had a wedding in the area. It was very clean and updated. Bed was comfy and room was spacious. We liked that there was a fridge and a microwave in the room. The AC was a bit loud but honestly it didn’t wake us up or keep us from falling asleep so we didn’t mind! Overall a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We stopped here after our other choice was booked and we needed to take a break on our road trip. It was a bit pricier than I expected for a Comfort Inn ($152 on a Friday night), However, the room was very nice and the breakfast selection was plentiful (waffles, oatmeal, cereal, toast, fruit, yogurt, eggs, etc.) No complaints.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Came to town for a family bbq. Decided to book a hotel instead of driving late. I am a bit of a princess and prefer bigger hotels but decided to give Comfort Inn a go. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I like that you can check in at 2 as well instead of 3 or 4.
Breakfast was yummy as well.
I would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The hotel is being renovated, and looks wonderful. The staff; Heather and Jackson and the breakfast and cleaning ladies were very helpful and diligent. Heather was sharp as a whip and very organized. I booked for three nights, the King room was spacious enough to do my daily yoga. Very clean room, bedlinens and bathroom. There was a small window which was essential for me to hear birdsong in the mornings, and crickets chirping at night. The air conditioner was a bit noisy but worked well. The breakfast and staff was great! I was surprised at how quiet the hotel is, given the proximity to the 401. The room faced the train tracks, yet I barefully noticed. The only down side was when other guests spoke loudly in the hallways in the early mornings, the space between door and floor did not help to mute the noise. Overall, very happy with my stay. I plan to return when I visit Presqu'île Park again.

Room tip: This hotel allows pets. As someone with allergies I had no trouble booking a pet free room.
Date of stay: August 2018