“I will return! Great little Gem in Waterloo”

Veloce Italian Kitchen
Ranked #51 of 403 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine in a modern yet traditional full service restaurant. Stone fired pizza and a wide range of delicious Italian meals are available to make a fantastic and memorable experience. Benvenuto!
Reviewed 2 July 2016

WOW, I loved everything I tried. The thin crust pizza is amazing. Highly recommend the Chicken & Sundried Tomato. Love that the server brings garlic oil, mozzarella and hot pepper flakes to the table that you can add to your pizza. The Candied Walnut salad was a great side and would recommend.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I must say I have been to my fair share of italian restaurants in my life so i am very glad that i found this gem so close to home! Our server was a sweetheart and quick, had the fettucine with pesto sauce and wow!! loved it, thank u veloce's! really made my day

3  Thank shellyshawnmoore
Reviewed 21 May 2016

My husband got the Laguna pizza.
When got home and opened the box half the pizza had the green peppers on it the other half the bacon. No we didn't knock the box over.
I got half a Caesar salad hardly any feta cheese which is to bad because what I did get was really good.
To bad my husband is a huge pizza lover he was very disappointed.

1  Thank BoomGone
Reviewed 20 May 2016

My wife and I go out for dinner almost every Friday night and sometimes we sit in the car for quite some time trying to figure out where to go. I can say tonight that we have a new favorite.

Our food was excellent. We shared a pizza and the chicken parm and had a couple slices of pizza left to take home. The Pescara pizza was bursting with flavour as was the sauce on the side of spaghetti with the chicken parm. The portions were more than adequate and the service was fantastic. Emma was very attentive and friendly. We will definitely be back.

I highly recommend you give it a try.

3  Thank rkatels
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Have had the pizza several times. The crust is great. My complaint is there is hardly any cheese on the pizza. You literally get several slices with absolutely no cheese! I have talked to them about it and there response was - you can pay extra for additional cheese. Totally unacceptable response when paying 28 dollars for two smalll pizza's. If you like pizza with just sauce and crust this is the place for you.