“New Year’s Eve ”
Review of East Side Mario's

East Side Mario's
Ranked #280 of 404 Restaurants in Waterloo
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Went with family for lunch on the 31 st of December . Predicted temperature -30 *c at night . As vegetarians who don’t eat mushroom too was impressed by their Italian spread. Of course my daughters placed the orders . Would be lost being a South Indian vegetarian . Do recommend it to Indians visiting Waterloo definitely.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Terrible owner. Parked my car 10 meters away from the restaurant, the owner(or manager) yelled at me to move away or he will call the security(also called me too poor to afford a meal?) Had several good experiences in there, would never come if i knew this horrible person.

1  Thank Yicheng Fang F
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Before I begin I want to give credit where credit is due. To the East Side Mario's wait staff thank you. You guys were great tonight and the only reason this place gets two stars is because of you.

For 2 years now if anything majorly great happened in my life (while in Waterloo) I would celebrate with East Side Mario's Chicken Parm. I loved that thing until tonight.

The night started off nicely good bread good soup, and everything felt like it was gonna be another smash hit....and then I waited....and waited....and waited 40 minutes I got concerned still waiting and waiting and waiting.... the Parm came out edges black bottom burnt...I tried to eat some it tasted like charcoal so I sent it back waited another 20 minutes for a slightly less finished parmesan I told them it was better but not good. It's a real shame to be demoralized by a dish that I paid over 20 dollars for. I won't be going back to East Side. To the kitchen staff please wake up.

1  Thank poutinefan
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The night started okay with our appetizers and drinks, though the service was slow and it wasn't really that busy. The main was okay, not great, and we had to "ask" for water refills. Overall, not going to be my first choice for another visit...

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Have a drink at the bar while waiting for your table. Friendly staff, good food, and good value. An excellent choice for dinner!