“Take out was very good. Authentic”
Review of Sushi Yasu

Sushi Yasu
Ranked #4 of 226 Restaurants in Brossard
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Service always with a smile and high quality. Of interest, they also give you seaweed to eat as well as ginger, and this was interesting as the taste is different. A nice variation.

All the rolls and sashimi were excellent.

Only different thing was the scallop sashimi was creamy, and we prefer the spicy variation. This one I liked less than usual, but I guess it's their take on it.

Would/Will go there again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Run and owned by a Japanese family and all the sushi chefs are Japanese!

This is the real deal, folks - true Japanese food.

Try their Ramen and Katsu.

Lunch menu is great value for money.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My friends told me about this restaurant and decided to give it a try. It was simply delicious. It satisfies your sushi craving.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Stopped in here for dinner, as I was craving sushi. Doris waited on me, and she was absolutely hilarious and very pleasant. The service is prompt, and the food is very good and reasonably priced. I recommend one of the Bento boxes. I would definitely visit Sushi Yasu again.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Owned by a japanese who serves genuine japanese sushi and not the commercialised chinese owned type. Excellent sushi and tempura.